Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shit bro you'll be cool just relax and don't stress yourself about it. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I feel like an absolute asshole. I didnt even have a good reason to breakup other than my own fears. She's been nothing but nice to me and my friends and just wanted to be liked, and I feel awful about it. I hope she isnt blaming herself for all this
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    If you explained all of that, and she still does,  then its probably for the best what you did. 
    inb4lists
    Well, right now Im feeling like I made a mistake. I dont have a good reason I dumped her aside from insecurities about the future... 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Well, right now Im feeling like I made a mistake. I dont have a good reason I dumped her aside from insecurities about the future... 

And that Asian girl at the bar you wanna bang 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Oh boy...
    I hope she isnt blaming herself for all this
    I'd say it's very likely that she is. 
    You gotta focus on you first. I eventually came to realize that about myself last month ,which I believe is a big reason why things went like they did with her. Dont exactly kick her out of your life, but you have to get your shit right before you can fully commit to anyone. I mean hell, I'm constantly contemplating on whether I should keep pursuing this photography stuff. I haven't shot anything since Pig Destroyer 2 months ago, and the only show I'll be shooting the rest of the year Is fucking Shinedown lol. But regardless, I know its helped keep me from that self moapeing spot I was in a couple years ago. It also helps me meet other people. But anyway,  like I said, you have to worry about you first. If she cant understand that,  then that's her issue. If you feel you genuinely made a mistake in a couple weeks, then bring it up then. 
    inb4lists
    I hope she isnt blaming herself for all this
    I'd say it's very likely that she is. 
    How's your sister doing 
    inb4lists
    Gnomez said:

And that Asian girl at the bar you wanna bang 
    I havent even been diggin on asians like I used to

Oh boy...
    I feel like a fucking douche 
    She left her computer and some games at ny house :/ 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    So now she has to come back Einstein. Awkward times all over again.

Don't sweat it too much MC. You've learned a lot from this relationship so it wasn't like it was total waste of time, but you really haven't sounded happy with her overall. Hopefully you can move on without spiralling into a mess of depression again. You can take some time, focus on you, and see what other options might be out there for you.

If it doesn't work, you can always try and go crawling back. It's not recommended,  but it is always an option. How quickly you think she can get some strange dick in her?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    She left her computer and some games at ny house :/ 
    Fuck her one last time. 
    edited November 2018
    So now she has to come back Einstein. Awkward times all over again.

Don't sweat it too much MC. You've learned a lot from this relationship so it wasn't like it was total waste of time, but you really haven't sounded happy with her overall. Hopefully you can move on without spiralling into a mess of depression again. You can take some time, focus on you, and see what other options might be out there for you.

If it doesn't work, you can always try and go crawling back. It's not recommended,  but it is always an option. How quickly you think she can get some strange dick in her?
    She's already messaging me. I dont think she'd look for another guy for some time. Im open to dating her again, like I said there's nothing wrong with her, I just wasnt sure if she was the person I wanna get serious with. But Im gonna figure things out. If I decide I wanna try her again, I will. I thought a lot about it and I feel like I was creating problems where they didnt exist. But we'll see. I'll give it a few weeks. Try talking to some girls at shows and whatnot. And see how I feel. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Fuck her a few more times see how you feel
    I should have lol. Its been about a month. 
    Yo MC you should send her this to make her feel better...

Yo MC you should send her this to make her feel better...

She'd legitimately like that lol