Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If someone takes offense to being called a milf instead of taking it as a compliment, they have some issues
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    SATAN said:
    How does she piss your friends off?
    She has no filter, and extreme social anxieties, so she tends to turn to offensive humor to cope, and is just in general kinda awkward. And while it doesnt bother me or my more offensive friends, my more normie friends or sensitive (aka con) friends dont like it much. 

And she was drinking yesterday and got emotional when my one friend got irritated, which caused the talk we had. 

....has no filter, and social anxieties, tends to turn to offensive humor to cope....

Omg I think you just described me !

I was being serious and you heartless cunts LOL at me :(
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    It's funny when others are in pain. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Im starting to doubt things 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You said that already.
    inb4lists
    Fuck i miss eating the ass
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    You said that already.
    Yea but Ive given it more time. Not sure if its just a case of "the grass is always greener" or if this chick just really isnt the right one for me. 
    Going to have a difficult conversation with my gf tomorrow, that I feel like is needed to be had... 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Spill it, faggot.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It seems pretty evident he got what he wanted out of the relationship and is now moving on 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Basically, I dont necessarily want to break up with my gf at the moment, but I want us to slow down. She wants to go over to eachothers places for Thanksgiving, and Im not ready for it.

What it comes down to is, she doesn't really have any drives, motivations, goals, or dreams and that is going to be an issue for me long term. I dont know if we have a long term future together, and I dont want to hurt her when the time comes. She also has a lot of mental health issues, and I dont want to be the reason she gives up on life or kills herself if I dump her after she truly falls in love with me. 

Additionally, I'm starting to feel like I jumped into this relationship too fast because I was desperate to date again, and am now questioning if she really is the right person for me. There might be someone out there who is better for me. There might not. But I want us to take a step back so if I do find someone else, I don't feel as guilty about it. 

TLDR; I'm not ready for how fast this relationship is going, Im worried her lack of drive will hurt us in the future, and Im wondering if there is someone better out there for me. 
    mrAPE said:
    It seems pretty evident he got what he wanted out of the relationship and is now moving on 
    That makes me feel like I'm a complete scum bag. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Also, you should consider that her lack of personal goals and ambitions might not be such a bad thing. I've dated girls that were "motivated" and it just ended up being either a competition or we never had time for each other. Sometimes it's good for you to have someone that's just there for you and supports you and your ambitions. It sounds kinda selfish, but some people would relish such an arrangement. 
    Aa long as she's not a mooch. 
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Well, how did it go? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited November 2018
    Inb4 murder/suicide
    inb4lists
    She agreed she wants to keep things going slow. Shes working on herself too, which is good. 

So for now Im still going to work with her, but if I someday meet someone better I may pursue that.