Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    DR_McFuck said:
    At least I'm not black. 

I read this in doctor phils voice in that pose
    I love winning with women
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    DR_McFuck said:
    At least I'm not black. 
    At least I can spell 

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    Fuck yo self
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I will say tho, FF is considerably far less of a loser than MC. I feel like FF is just a really socially awkward dude and definitely a simp to his own detriment. Who has the most unfunny posts in forum history. And an ignorant elitist ass disposition on anything non-Metal. MC on the other hand is just a garbage human being period and I would seriously love to fuck up his facial skeletal structure.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    You first. It will do you wonders.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jobe said:
    Was ready to throw the flag til I realized this was to MC. Safe.
    MC on the other hand is just a garbage human being period and I would seriously love to fuck up his facial skeletal structure.
    I love how you can pick that out just because I don't like sex. 
    Jobe said:

uwot
    Everybody always on my dick for "slut shaming" and hating on sex. How bout y'all stop looking so negatively at incels, virgins, and celibates. Sex isnt that important. 
    Maybe if sex wasn't so worshiped and obsessed over I wouldn't have to hate on it. 
    edited January 2015
    And the problem is I'm not asexual, I have antisexual philosophies. Its not that I don't feel sexual desire (I really fucking wish I didn't), its that it disgusts me and I'm philosophically opposed to it. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Sex is amazing. Don't hate on something you've never done before and claim you never want to do. That's retarded
    imageimage
    I dont need to do it. Society has experimented for me, I merely need to observe. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    idk dude it's a staple of the human experience and people have been "worshiping" sex for thousands of years. and it's kinda weak to have all these philosophies about something you have like no experience with. there's no use in being a contrarian. have you talked about your philosophies with your counselor? 
    I haven't talked about it to my counselor yet. We've only had one session. Next session is tomorrow. 

I don't need to experience it. I know that cutting off my own hand isn't a good thing because other's have cut off their own hands. Observation is a valid form of philosophy development. 

You're all guilty of relying on observation too. 
    I wish that there was somebody else who thinks like I do. I mean, I know people exist out there with my exact philosophy because I read blog posts and articles from other people... but I want to meet somebody who thinks like I do. Somebody I can talk about these things with and have them understand and dialogue with without them calling me an idiot, or trying to change my thought process, or getting all "lol stupid virgin loser" on me. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    i mean those are two fairly different things tho, so that's comparison is kinda bullshit. altho it should be mentioned that there are some people who feel that they shoulda been born without certain limbs and self mutilate, so there are some people who think that's a good idea. either way tho, think about a lot of the things you are/were against recently. you weren't with drinking and it seems like you're still against sex, and drugs. Things that have been around since biblical times, if not longer. I'm assuming you were against alc via observation, yet you finally tried it and it seems like you're having a decent time with that. I think that's a better comparison to whether or not you can hate on sex without having really done it. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Did you just compare people having sex to people cutting off their hands like they're one in the same? :|
    imageimage