Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You're an idiot for posting the picture. I'm already sick of seeing it
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Erik was right :-?

goddammit
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    If Erik was right... maybe I'm right too :-?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    It's one thing if the memes are funny or don't get old fast. But these are neither. I haven't even chuckled
    imageimage
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves now. 
    inb4lists
    I remember when Erik thought he was right with his no drug/cigarette/weed/whatever outlook. A few years later that all changed. Then he dropped the metal and drumming for rap/hiphop/beat creation. 

And while Erik could dbct, at least he changed 
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    The "last" time was the first and only time ....

But anyways @ rex kys 

Hate to break it to you, but she's out of your league dude. your dick is going no where near those naked tits.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That chicks way too high maintenance for FF to have a shot.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Nah she Looks like a 6.. Everybody looks good on profile pic angle .. You could hit that if you don't be a pussy
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    ehhhh I'd watch out. Getting a pirate vibe with the one eye thing. I'd rule out a four but yeah angle game kind of has me suspect. 
    image Photobucket
    edited July 2015
    I remember when Erik thought he was right with his no drug/cigarette/weed/whatever outlook. A few years later that all changed. Then he dropped the metal and drumming for rap/hiphop/beat creation. 

And while Erik could dbct, at least he changed 
    Yea, he changed into a total dickhead. Soooo good. He completely changed who he was as a person. What he stood for, what made him him. 

I think thats incredibly hypocritical, and wishy washy. I am who I am. Im not changing who I am so that I have a better chance at getting something that Im not meant to have, nor do I really want.

Also Googling now, it looks like a lot of people (usually age 30s or higher) believe that some people arent meant to be in romantic relationships. That they're hardwired to be forever alone. 
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That chicks way too high maintenance for FF to have a shot.
    Not gonna lie, i kinda thought that at first glance when i met her. Idk, she's a lot more laid back and mellow than what I would have expected. 

But like i said, i realize there's like a 99.8% chance of a no go haha. 

inb4lists
    MC missing the point again
    imageimage
    You can disagree all you want, but you still missed the point. Which, btw, was this. Erik stepped outside the realm of what he believed. He tested himself, tried new things, and changed because of it. He used to talk so much shit on weed and so forth in the typical Erik fashion. But he tried it and his view changed. Idc if he's a douchebag. At least he had enough balls to do something you're too afraid to do..which is changing any part of yourself at all
    imageimage
    You can disagree all you want, but you still missed the point. Which, btw, was this. Erik stepped outside the realm of what he believed. He tested himself, tried new things, and changed because of it. He used to talk so much shit on weed and so forth in the typical Erik fashion. But he tried it and his view changed. Idc if he's a douchebag. At least he had enough balls to do something you're too afraid to do..which is changing any part of yourself at all
    you're so hilarious. The dude is literally a different person now. Why would I want to become somebody completely different? That's not staying true to myself. That's not being happy with who I am. 

That's changing to meet a standard. Erik's changes are all trend based. He changes to fit in and act cool. He doesn't change because he feels like he needs to. 

I change where it matters. Getting smarter. Working new jobs. Doing new things and experiencing new things in my field. Expanding my musical taste. Dabbling in different areas of the industry. But I still am who I am. I'm not going to reject who I am at my core. I'll change, everyone does. Like I said, I'll become smarter and more experienced. But it will be in areas that it matters, and areas that I'm already interested in. 

Who I am is great for advancing in the entertainment and professional world. But not in the romantic world. And I'm fine with that. 
    You're still not comprehending wtf I'm saying. I'm not talking about Erik's personality as a whole, I'm talking about a small portion and gave an example to shed light on my point. Which you so brilliantly missed. You hate Erik, or maybe the thought of him, because he's in ways better than you. Idc if you admit that or not. He has done things you refuse to..ever. All out of fear. 

Are you truly happy with who you are? Do you enjoy being around yourself? Because from your pity party posts all over the place on here I'd vote no. What do people do all their lives? Learn, work on themselves, better themselves, etc. No one in their mid 20's is the same exact person they were while in HS. Same goes for approximately every 5-10 years of your life. 

And if you don't give a fuck about romantic life at all..why did you ever post about any of it here in the first place? What was the point? If you don't care about it, you wouldn't care enough to talk about it either
    imageimage
    You're still not comprehending wtf I'm saying. I'm not talking about Erik's personality as a whole, I'm talking about a small portion and gave an example to shed light on my point. Which you so brilliantly missed. You hate Erik, or maybe the thought of him, because he's in ways better than you. Idc if you admit that or not. He has done things you refuse to..ever. All out of fear. 

Are you truly happy with who you are? Do you enjoy being around yourself? Because from your pity party posts all over the place on here I'd vote no. What do people do all their lives? Learn, work on themselves, better themselves, etc. No one in their mid 20's is the same exact person they were while in HS. Same goes for approximately every 5-10 years of your life. 

And if you don't give a fuck about romantic life at all..why did you ever post about any of it here in the first place? What was the point? If you don't care about it, you wouldn't care enough to talk about it either
    Because I used to care. Oh look at that, I did change. I've grown, and realized who I am and, huh, I'm not meant for or good at the whole relationship thing. I also realized that I have an incredibly small sex drive, and that that would create problems. So instead of suffering over it I, huh look another change, I decided I didn't want that to be a part of my life. 

As I said I have been learning and gaining new experiences. But they're WITHIN MY REALM OF INTEREST. Such as expanding what I can do in the musical world IE running a review blog, recording bands, writing my own music, working at an internship, etc. But I haven't rejected my old self. Even though I like noise and electronic now, I'm still primarily into metal. I still like videogames. I still like comics and anime. But I can understand these things better now. In a symbolic and literal sense, instead of just mindless entertainment. Philosophically. In an intellectual sense, I have changed. 

Literally the only thing in my life I don't actively change, or seek to improve is how I deal with women. I used to care, but now I don't.

Honestly women and relationships depress me and give me anxiety. That outweighs whatever minuscule potential happiness some cunt may bring me. 

And as for if I actually enjoy being around myself, no I hate myself. But I'm going to hate myself no matter what I do. Because my actions will never be good enough for my expectations for myself. 

Fear doesn't have much to do with it at this point. It used to. But its turned into disinterest.