Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    First one was like 6 months, second like 7 or 8 months
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Never even made it a full year with a girl =))
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Oh boy. My longest lasted around 6 years and ended the beginning of 2009. Would have been shorter but every time I tried to break it off he'd cry and make me feel horrible
    imageimage
    My first gf made me cry. Cuz it was my first time being dumped. I should have ended it a lot earlier. The relationship was horrible. 

Second one, I was over crying. Shit happens. Wish that one lasted, but oh well. 

The first the last
    The first time I fell in love I got dumped. I knew it was going to happen 1-2 weeks leading up to it because the phone calls didn't really happen anymore. He was cheating on me and didn't know how to break it off so he had by best friend at the time do it, even though he tried first in a very awkward call. I cried myself to sleep for a month like a fuckin pussy

We tried dating again once, didn't last long and again after school started. But since I was young and dumb I got revenge on him and ruined it. Wish I hadn't because it makes me wonder what would have came of it sometimes. Less than a year later he passed away from a car accident 
    imageimage
    Way it goes
    I guarantee any relationship I get in now will last 6 months max. 

Another reason I dont want to date. Too flaky. 
    Well your female/relationship guidelines and expectations don't help you out either. A chick can say she wants the same bs you do..but eventually they will want and desire affection in ways you'll refuse to if you don't change your mind
    imageimage
    I dont have a lifestyle viable for dating
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    You ever think that maybe it's partly because you're pretty fucking selfish and hypocritical when it comes to other people? 

You say they have to fit a VERY specific quota or they aren't good enough for you, yet you say "No girl would ever want me". 
    inb4lists
    Bobby. said:
    You ever think that maybe it's partly because you're pretty fucking selfish and hypocritical when it comes to other people? 

You say they have to fit a VERY specific quota or they aren't good enough for you, yet you say "No girl would ever want me". 
    Why is it not possible for me to have standards, and also nobody ever be interested in me?
    Having standards and being demanding are two different things. 
    inb4lists
    I dont see how Im selfish though, outside of not wanting kids
    Bobby. said:
    Having standards and being demanding are two different things. 
    Not really
    Although Im not "demanding"
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Lmao they're the same thing but I'm only one of them ..
    Telling a girl they can't receive hugs, hold your hand, go weeks without having contact with you and so on is pretty demanding
    imageimage
    You have a fucking list of things you want in someone (unrealistically as well),  and even if some girl hit 9/10 of the things you want, you'd still look down your nose at her just because she wants to hold your hand and/or kiss you. 

Going into meeting someone with a fucking quota of things you want (in this case, demand) is selfish, just fucking meet someone, and if nothing else just see if she can hold a conversation with you. Don't fucking worry about if she thinks you're attractive or not, "attractive: is subjective. I will fully admit the few girls who I have either dated or just tried talking with are way out of my league when it comes to physical attraction. I know I'm not that good looking, but I don't worry about it. If I did I wouldn't ever talk to anyone. 
    inb4lists
    Here's what I have repeatedly said, and you people cant seem to grasp:

I never said Id tell a girl to act or behave a certain way. The girl would already been engaging in that behavior on her own volition. I would not make her do anything. 

I wouldnt go "hey, I know you want to hug and shit, but you cant hug me". She wouldnt hug to begin with. 
    Bobby. said:
    You have a fucking list of things you want in someone (unrealistically as well),  and even if some girl hit 9/10 of the things you want, you'd still look down your nose at her just because she wants to hold your hand and/or kiss you. 

Going into meeting someone with a fucking quota of things you want (in this case, demand) is selfish, just fucking meet someone, and if nothing else just see if she can hold a conversation with you. Don't fucking worry about if she thinks you're attractive or not, "attractive: is subjective. I will fully admit the few girls who I have either dated or just tried talking with are way out of my league when it comes to physical attraction. I know I'm not that good looking, but I don't worry about it. If I did I wouldn't ever talk to anyone. 
    And look how its turned out for you