Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2015
    Bobby. said:
    I dont see how Im selfish though, outside of not wanting kids
    You have a fucking list of things you want in someone (unrealistically as well),  and even if some girl hit 9/10 of the things you want, you'd still look down your nose at her just because she wants to hold your hand and/or kiss you. 

Going into meeting someone with a fucking quota of things you want (in this case, demand) is selfish, just fucking meet someone, and if nothing else just see if she can hold a conversation with you. Don't fucking worry about if she thinks you're attractive or not, "attractive: is subjective. I will fully admit the few girls who I have either dated or just tried talking with are way out of my league when it comes to physical attraction. I know I'm not that good looking, but I don't worry about it. If I did I wouldn't ever talk to anyone. 
    And look how its turned out for you
    By that you mean I developed a close relationship with someone? Yeah man, that shit fucking sucks.

Yes, it's not exactly how I want it to be, I fell for her (which has never happened to me before) and she only kinda had those feelings for me. I wanted more but she was happy with the way things were. That's why it's best for me to move on from it, but even so i will always still care about her, and I know she does for me. So if the absolute worst thing thing to come out of this is that I ended up with one of my closest friends and someone I can trust, then I'm okay with it. 

You on the other hand would have bitched and moaned about it, and then you would have kicked her out of your life completely because she didn't want the exact same thing in you. Because you're being selfish and demanding.
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:
    You have a fucking list of things you want in someone (unrealistically as well),  and even if some girl hit 9/10 of the things you want, you'd still look down your nose at her just because she wants to hold your hand and/or kiss you. 

Going into meeting someone with a fucking quota of things you want (in this case, demand) is selfish, just fucking meet someone, and if nothing else just see if she can hold a conversation with you. Don't fucking worry about if she thinks you're attractive or not, "attractive: is subjective. I will fully admit the few girls who I have either dated or just tried talking with are way out of my league when it comes to physical attraction. I know I'm not that good looking, but I don't worry about it. If I did I wouldn't ever talk to anyone. 
    By that you mean I developed a close relationship with someone? Yeah man, that shit fucking sucks.

Yes, it's not exactly how I want it to be, I fell for her (which has never happened to me before) and she only kinda had those feelings for me. I wanted more but she was happy with the way things were. That's why it's best for me to move on from it, but even so i will always still care about her, and I know she does for me. So if the absolute worst thing thing to come out of this is that I ended up with someone I can trust, then I'm okay with it. 
    Dude I have a lot of female friends. And I dont make a fuckboy out of myself trying to date them. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Also, as it pertains to your edit:
    like how I kicked my ex to the curb? We're still friends. I was thirsty for her for a while, but now Im passed that. Im better not feeling love. Keeps me sane.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm sorry, but like I have said before a girl might agree to your "I don't wanna hug, hold your hand, etc" but in all honesty...every girl wants those things. If they get with you and agree with you on those guidelines in the beginning, somewhere in their mind they hope to get those things eventually. And when you say no or deny her when she tries to hold your hand, it will end. 

In a relationship girls needs to feel appreciated, wanted in some aspect, etc. If they don't you'll affect the way they feel about themselves eventually and they'll think there's something wrong with them. Your best bet at a "relationship" would be an online one. But they'll wanna take it to the next level and meet you irl and all that other shit which you wouldn't be down for.

You are pretty much setting yourself up for failure before you truly try. You can preach to us every day for the rest of your life you never want to be in a romantic relationship, don't care if you end up forever alone, etc...but once you figure yourself out and shit you're gonna find that somewhere in you, you're not going to want to be alone and desire someone to share your life and experiences with that isn't a dude. Unless you find dudes are your thing then nvm 
    imageimage
    Thats what friends are for
    Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:

Yes, it's not exactly how I want it to be, I fell for her (which has never happened to me before) and she only kinda had those feelings for me. I wanted more but she was happy with the way things were. That's why it's best for me to move on from it, but even so i will always still care about her, and I know she does for me. So if the absolute worst thing thing to come out of this is that I ended up with someone I can trust, then I'm okay with it. 
    Dude I have a lot of female friends. And I dont make a fuckboy out of myself trying to date them. 

What the fuck does that even mean? I wasn't even "trying to date" her for the longest time. We were close friends before anything ever happened. I never expected it too, but it happened. 

Have you ever had even slightly romantic feelings towards any of them? If not then that's fine, I have more close female friends that I do guys, and they have never been anything more to me than my friends, which is fine. But if your thing to keep you from trying to date someone is that you don't want to see like a "fuckboy" in the end because it doesn't end how you want it to, then that's fucking pathetic. Shit happens, with everyone. Not everything goes or ends exactly how we want it too. But wallowing in self pity, and rejecting the thought of ever trying again because you're too much of a goddamn coward of feeling like you need or want someone, is fucking pathetic. 

Don't look down your nose at me just because I know what the fuck I want, and because I'm actually willing to try whatever I can to make it happen. And no, it didn't work out this time. Do I wish it had? Of course I do, I've never met or felt this way about someone else. But at the end of the day it's not all always about me, sometimes people drift apart. It's no one's "fault", it just happens. It sucks, yeah, but it is what it is. 
    inb4lists
     Keeps me sane.
    =)
    inb4lists
    Friends come and go. Especially when they find someone they want to spend the rest of their life with, want to get married, kids, etc. That will become their main focus in life and the only way you'll be involved is if you can fit into their schedule or want to. Maybe you're not old enough to realize that yet, idk
    imageimage
    Seriously though, if no girl wants what I do, so be it. Its not a big deal. We can be friends and just chill like normal human beings.
    Friends come and go. Especially when they find someone they want to spend the rest of their life with, want to get married, kids, etc. That will become their main focus in life and the only way you'll be involved is if you can fit into their schedule or want to. Maybe you're not old enough to realize that yet, idk
    My best friends are till death. No bitch is going to ruin that. 
    Oh boy. My longest lasted around 6 years and ended the beginning of 2009. Would have been shorter but every time I tried to break it off he'd cry and make me feel horrible
    @marcthefallen :-?
     Marc and I lasted approximately 4 years, maybe 5 at most. This particular one lasted from 2003/4-2009
    imageimage
    Bobby. said:
     Keeps me sane.
    =)
    Laugh if you want. Im in a better place mentally than when I was obsessed and focused on girls and what was wrong with me.
    Best friends aren't till death, dude. I used to think that way with my old best friend Jonathan. But I haven't talked or hung out with him since maybe 2005. Every time I'd try I'd get blown off. People take different paths in life and that's how it is. People lose best friends but sometimes they make news ones. I used to have 4 best friends at one time before, now I have one. 
    imageimage
    edited May 2015
    If you say so. I still talk to my friends daily. We talk about living together

In a relationship girls needs to feel appreciated, wanted in some aspect, etc. If they don't you'll affect the way they feel about themselves eventually and they'll think there's something wrong with them.

This. MC doesn't seem to realize you can make a girl feel like you want her, without having your endgame be fucking her. 

I know for a fact the reason anything happened with us at first was because I was always there with her, and I made sure she knew that. I can think back to when I was younger (and somewhat clueless, admittedly), where I never really made any kind of a move, I would wait to see if she ever would. I realized really quick that it wouldn't ever get me anywhere with anyone. 

Last summer I would go to see her on her lunch break at work, meet her downtown, or just talk to her for an hour or more at night. I know 9/10 people on here will  call that being bitchmade, but I was just making sure she knew I wanted her, and that i was willing to try. And you know what MC? It worked. The next couple months were incredible. 

But like I said, sometimes things happen that aren't under our control. I have no doubt in my mind how her somewhat drifting away from me started. When she started school in the fall I went from seeing her every week to every other weekend, it's not because i didn't want to see her, it's because i literally couldn't. She changed (not necessarily a bad thing), I didn't. We still talked, and she knew I still wanted her, but not being able to be there with her makes a big impact, unfortunately. 

Meh
    inb4lists
    If you say so. I still talk to my friends daily. 
    For now ...
    inb4lists
    You white knight faggot
    Bobby. said:
     Keeps me sane.
    =)
    Laugh if you want. Im in a better place mentally than when I was obsessed and focused on girls and what was wrong with me.
    Maybe your problem is you should find a woman and stop worrying about little girls :-? 
    inb4lists
    And sometimes when you move in with friends, it can fuck up the friendship. My mom did that when she was young, her and her best friend moved in together. They ended up on each others nerves, fought a lot, then she moved out. They weren't the same anymore after that lol. Same thing has happened with a couple of my guy friends. So just be prepared for that possibility 
    imageimage