Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    One day we'll all kill ourselves
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Those who want it, arent worth. Those who are worth it, dont want it.

New words to live by. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Kill yourself> 
    Good one
    Wasn't intended to be a joke 
    Im aware. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    It's weird, yesterday was something that for the last year I've never wanted to do. But now that I have, i feel a slight sense of relief, but it still sucks somewhat.

Gotta move on some time, i suppose. 
    inb4lists
    Shut the fuck up with that non descriptive BS. 

Youre straight attention whoring   
    I'm just thinking to myself, more or less. You don't have to read, respond or acknowledge any of it if you don't want too. 
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Or you could just post what happened ..
    edited May 2015
    I didn't really think it would take a full out explanation lol, idk.

As i said last week I gave up on anything happening, there was nothing else i could do or say that would change anything. I accepted it. We talked a lot yesterday, and I told her that it would probably be best if I didn't see or talk to her for a little while. It wasn't a "goodbye,  I'm never gonna see you again" thing, I just really need to work on a couple things, including myself and what I want. I also don't find it fair to stay around her and even just hang out as friends, considering that I wouldn't be okay with seeing her with someone else. I just think it's the best thing for right now. She didn't want to hear it at first, but the more i explained my reasoning, she eventually understood and agreed with me. 

It is what it is. But like I said, just gotta move on eventually. 

inb4lists
    Bobby. said:
    I'm just thinking to myself, more or less. You don't have to read, respond or acknowledge any of it if you don't want too. 
    :|

thinking to yourself is thinking to yourself you 

you can't think to yourself on a public forum

get a fucking diary if you want something to soak your tears up you fucking  faggot. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You're best bet is just to forget her permanently move on fuck other bitches.. Fuck any bitch..
    Bobby. said:

As i said last week I gave up on anything happening, there was nothing else i could do or say that would change anything. I accepted it. We talked a lot yesterday, and I told her that it would probably be best if I didn't see or talk to her for a little while. It wasn't a "goodbye,  I'm never gonna see you again" thing, I just really need to work on a couple things, including myself and what I want. I also don't find it fair to stay around her and even just hang out as friends, considering that I wouldn't be okay with seeing her with someone else. I just think it's the best thing for right now. She didn't want to hear it at first, but the more i explained my reasoning, she eventually understood and agreed with me. 

classic way to not get the pussy 
    BASED said:
    quit it with the vague bs you attention whore 
    But, but, but......bu......okay.jpg
    inb4lists
    Bobby. said:

classic way to not get the pussy 
    I wasn't trying to just fuck her, I was trying to be with her. If you think that's fucking stupid then fine, but don't talk down to me just because I want something different than what you do. 

You're best bet is just to forget her permanently move on fuck other bitches.. Fuck any bitch..
    You're a moron
    inb4lists
    edited May 2015
    :|

you know how you get a chick you like and want more out of then just a fuck.

You go after her, you be aggressive. Show her that you want her more than just the average guy, and then you fuck that pussy like a freight train. 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    None of this shit happens. Every other page he says he should move on and then the page in between is him explaining the night of them sitting there talking.