Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think im gonna go to wizard chan and troll that MC is a fraud and that he has fucked hundreds of women. 
    =))
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    You want to know why we keep on the subject of sex, weed, alcohol and shit like that? Not only because this forum isn't a srs convo place or a place people go to pass time while bored, it's because you do nothing but slam it like you have it aaalll figured out. Sorry, but you don't. You are the most negative bitch I have ever come across and not to mention how goddamn irrational you are. You're 21. Most people don't know what they want out of life until 23-25 even though they think they do. We try to tell you you're gonna change..you say you never will. We try to give you advice and you state your fucked opinions on shit you've never involved yourself in as fact and don't listen. Your negativity sickens me, I used to be similar but I'm happy to say I changed. I enjoy life and have been doing shit out of my comfort zone. I'm evolving as a person, my tastes are changing, I'm blissful often, etc. 

While I'm not the most mature person in the world (I know there's still shit I have to work on..that'll always be a thing), you have a lot of growing up to do your damn self. You whine when your mother worries or is concerned about you like a 14 year old. You've never had sex but think it's disgusting, ruining society too much, is a negative act, etc and you've never even have had sex or have come anywhere close to it. You've already written it off like it's as horrible as heroin and meth and refuse to look at the positives...and that goes beyond sex with you. You need to change your thought process but you don't give a fuck and refuse to listen to anyone. So before you tell me to grow up..make sure you aren't in a worse boat than I am. Because you're definitely sinking faster than me..and you're younger
    Exactly, Im only 21. I always say Im trying to discover my purpose, my meaning. I know I dont have everything figured out. But I have a lot figured out. And I know what I know is right a wrong. 

Im not blind to it, or justify bullshit because "it fun" or "everybody does it".
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    edited April 2015
    You can not figure out your purpose with out experimenting and making mistakes. You have absolutely nothing figured out. 
    You actually have very little figured out. In 5 years (assuming you don't stick a gun in your mouth before that time), you will look back on their thread and think "Jesus Christ. I was so fucking stupid. Embarrassing that I said all that garbage and thought I had it figured out then"
    You actually have very little figured out. In 5 years (assuming you don't stick a gun in your mouth before that time), you will look back on their thread and think "Jesus Christ. I was so fucking stupid. Embarrassing that I said all that garbage and thought I had it figured out then"
    Ive thought the same way for more than 5 years with little change. Dont count on it.
    yeah the difference between 14 to 21 and the difference between 21 to 26 is vast dude. 
    We'll see. 

When I hit Wizard status, and y'all'er still sayin I'll change 
    You spend 14-21 trying to figure out who you are. Then from 21-26 you spend your time realizing everything you thought you knew is complete bullshit lol
    We'll see. 

you will never hit wizard status

I think im gonna go to wizard chan and troll that MC is a fraud and that he has fucked hundreds of women. 
    you're  a paper wizard in the first place
    You spend 14-21 trying to figure out who you are. Then from 21-26 you spend your time realizing everything you thought you knew is complete bullshit lol
    Yeah... that's pretty accurate. I remember clearly who I was at 21 too. How much I thought I had the world completely figured out and how everyone was basically just wrong. It was around 25/26 that I started being embarrassed about the things my 21 year old self said.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Trust me, I don't do shit because "everyone else does it". I participate in activities I find enjoyable amd fun. If you find some of the shit I do wrong, that's your problem..not mine. I've had plenty experiences, mistakes, etc and have my own thoughts on what's right and wrong. But I'm not getting into all of that or we'd be here forever. And, btw, too much of anything has negative effects. Keep that in mind
    imageimage
    We'll see. 

you will never hit wizard status

you're  a paper wizard in the first place
    I only have 9 more years to Wizard. I made it 21 years, I made it through college. 9 more is nothing.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Goddamn these surveys. I know a lot of people and most have been with 5 or more people since they began having sex. Especially the guys. And who's to say a bunch of people bullshitted that survey to make themselves look/feel better? Hahaha

Dawn.....I think we need to meet up and increase our results.....I feel I should be above average 
    Jobe said:
    *Excluding Gnomes

You don't count fucking gnomes as having sex?
    how many gnomes have you been with!?!
    You're so full of shit Wake.
    nah. you just live in a sheltered cave. I stand firm on the fact that i've had much less sex then the average male. And if I ever divorce my wife, im going to triple that number.

Dude....if you divorce her you lose 1/2 your money
    if we arrange a hit on her we get to collect the insurance 
    think before you open your god-damn mouth man!
    Ky