Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Thats really high dude. The average person has like maybe 6 partners in life
    no dude. you're stupid. Nola's probably had well over 35.
    Nah whiskey dick has fucked me over too many times for that lol I hope to hit that number tho before I die haha I'm not even at ten .. I'm really not a big one night stand guy but I wouldn't turn it down lol
    See
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Your surveys are total bullshit. During college I had 4 different roommates each year, and would guess I had 10-15 really good guy friends. Of all these 20 guys, I would say it was well known that I got less pussy then all of them. While I could average a hook up once every 2 months, most of them were getting a hook up every month... And there were 2-4 of my friends that were literally hooking up once a week with someone different for 4 years of college. Maybe I just went to a party school, but your surveys are done by either liars or done at some lame christian school. I didn't get a lot of pussy in college... I got a average or below average amount.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    A girl a week is 200 girls -_- youd be pretty much guaranteed a disease carrier lol
    My junior year of college we even made up a game about it. We called it the 'horsey' game or 'whore-sy" game. What we did is we put up a race track poster on our neighbors wall. Each semester the goal was to see how much you could get. for any single girl, depending on how far you got with her determined the number of horse stickers you got for the track. You could get 1 sticker for each base, and there was two bonus stickers you could earn. 1 for a bJ where you cummed in her mouth, and 1 extra if she swallowed. So for any single girl the most stickers you could earn is 6 total. At the end of the semester, the guy who had the most pussy had to buy all the losers beer for the night.

I wasn't even close to winning. The greatest part about it though is when girls would come over they would ask about it, and we would all just laugh and say it was nothing.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I had a couple friends who made it a competition who could hook up with the most girls. Of course these were dudes
    imageimage
    A girl a week is 200 girls -_- youd be pretty much guaranteed a disease carrier lol
    Well Im just going on what they said... It's not like I was in the room watching him fuck :| But  I had no reason to doubt. One guy in particular had a new girl sleeping over every week. Maybe they werent fucking, how am i supposed to know? But it seemed likely and he said he did the next morning.

I can only really comment on myself. I hooked up with a new girl in college once every couple months on average. Note - I am defining hooked up with as fucked. Also interesting to note that there are not many girls that I did stuff with, but didnt fuck. I would guess there is probably less then 5 girls that I dated/kissed/fooled_around_with but did not fuck. I've never received a bj from someone I also didnt fuck at some point in time. Not sure how normal that is.
    and yeah... im sure he had STD's lol. he was a total whore.
    edited April 2015
    Statistics show guys lie out the ass about how many partners they've had so I literally don't believe any of them unless I see them getting girls first hand
    I had a couple friends who made it a competition who could hook up with the most girls. Of course these were dudes
    yeah it seemed funny at the time, but looking back seems pretty fucked up. Truth be told though... although I was a participant in the game, I never hooked up with a girl for the sake of that competition. It was more like just tracking who I hooked up with as opposed to being the reason for the hook up. I only hooked up with girls that I thought had potential. 
    Statistics show guys lie out the ass about how many partners they've had so I literally don't believe any of them unless I see them getting girls first hand
    Like you dont believe them unless you see intercourse first hand? Because what I'd see regularly was him drunk, with some girl who was drunk, and then they walk into his room, then she leaves the next morning shamefully. That is enough evidence for me.
    You're so full of shit Wake.
    nah. you just live in a sheltered cave. I stand firm on the fact that i've had much less sex then the average male. And if I ever divorce my wife, im going to triple that number.
    Dude, you thought the average penis size was 10 In. Lmao I don't believe you at all but whatever
    I think it's silly that you guys think having sex with 25-35 different partners at the age of 37 is a lot. I personally wouldn't have doubted any one of you claiming double or triple that, because I was the least sexually active of my friends in college. I would guess the number of partners i've had is average.
    You are the only person who thinks that that is normal. Most people are less than 10. You sir are a slut. 
    Or you're trolling hard and flexin
    And if I ever divorce my wife, im going to triple that number.
    also, grade A scum
    You are the only person who thinks that that is normal. Most people are less than 10. You sir are a slut. 
    No, you've heard from like 3-4 people that are agreeing with your position. Im not flexing or trolling and am not a slut imho. Or idk, maybe I am a slut- hard to tell. Basically how I would define a slut is someone who literally will have sex with anyone cause they like fucking that much. And I am not that way... I only fuck people that I am actually interested in. However I develop feelings quickly too so sometimes I fucked people I thought I was really into but later realized that was a big mistake. The only thing I will add though is that if some girl wants to fuck me, I feel like I'd have a hard time saying no... So maybe that makes me a slut. I just think in that rare situation (which has probably never happened to me), I might convince myself before hand that I could be really into her.