Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So he's not supposed to fuck anyone else if he gets divorced? Alrighty then
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You're so full of shit Wake.
    And if I ever divorce my wife, im going to triple that number.
    also, grade A scum
    im scum because im not fucking anyone else while married to my wife? Or scum because if my wife and I were to divorce, I'd move on and find someone else?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    You're so full of shit Wake.
    And if I ever divorce my wife, im going to triple that number.
    also, grade A scum
    im scum because im not fucking anyone else while married to my wife? Or scum because if my wife and I were to divorce, I'd move on and find someone else?
    Scum because you continually talk about divorcing your wife, or wanting to sleep with other women, or being ok with her dying. what kind of mindset is that? 

You shouldnt be concerned with divorcing your wife to begin with. Let alone fucking 60 more women. You're so full of shit Wake. You are continually proving every argument I have made, and fueling my opposition to a sexual lifestyle. 

You are the opposite of everything I stand for.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

So he's not supposed to fuck anyone else if he gets divorced? Alrighty then
    Finding someone else if divorce happens, and planning on fucking 60 more girls when divorce happens are two separate ideas entirely.
    You're 40 years old. Shouldnt you be more mature by now? You're not a college frat fag anymore

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    Oh boy, MC's head is gonna explode 
    imageimage
    Oh boy, MC's head is gonna explode 
    You need to grow up too
    edited April 2015
    I'm sorry. Did the irrational, lacking life experience, anti-sex/weed/alcohol/fun 21 year old who thinks he's got life all figured out telling me to grow up? I'm gonna die from laughter

Not to mention the forum negative nancy. I'm happy to pass on that torch to you bud
    imageimage
    I'm sorry. Did the irrational, lacking life experience, anti-sex/weed/alcohol/fun 21 year old who thinks he's got life all figured out telling me to grow up? I'm gonna die from laughter
    Yea I did. You're a child. You think sex, drugs, and alcohol makes you an adult? You think it you're "experience" trumps mine? You're the one that needs to get over yourself. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    primuspopcorn.jpg
    inb4lists
    To add to that comment... I'm not saying I'd triple my numbers for the sake of getting more pussy. I'm saying I'd triple those numbers because I would move on and try to find someone more compatible with me, however I'd be a lot more cautious and reserved than I was the first time around. And as a result of being more cautious I am, I'd likely hook up with 3x the number of women I did the first time around because I would want to be more sure the next time around (hypothetically).

IMHO that isnt a scum thing, that's being smart and making sure the decision you make is the right one.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    Yea I did. You're a child. You think sex, drugs, and alcohol makes you an adult? You think it you're "experience" trumps mine? You're the one that needs to get over yourself. 
    No, you know what makes you an adult? Experience, mistakes, (the knowledge to not repeat those mistakes) responsibility. You're the one that needs to grow up dude. Also to be honest, most things about being an adult are not all they are cracked up to be. Like 50% of it sucks.  

How are you seriously telling people to grow up and be adults. You don't have the first idea of what its like to be an adult. 
    edited April 2015
    Scum because you continually talk about divorcing your wife, or wanting to sleep with other women, or being ok with her dying. what kind of mindset is that? 

You shouldnt be concerned with divorcing your wife to begin with. Let alone fucking 60 more women. You're so full of shit Wake. You are continually proving every argument I have made, and fueling my opposition to a sexual lifestyle. 

You are the opposite of everything I stand for.
    Negative. I've never once talked about divorcing my wife. I've made comments like "If my wife and I ever divorce". That doesn't mean I am actively hoping we divorce or think I am ging to get a divorce. It's just hypothetical scenarios I am discussing because I live in the real world and don't think relationships are all fairytale soul-mate bullshit that you actually believe. Am I getting a divorce from my wife? Not right now. Do I want a divorce from me wife? No, otherwise I would divorce her. Do I think I'll be married to her for the rest of my life? At the moment I hope so, however I am only 50% of that equation and perhaps she doesnt feel the same way I do. Im not prince charming, she isnt Cinderella. and we don't live in some maje believe Disney world that you think exists. You need to check yourself. You are so delusional on what relationships really are.  

Im not concerned with fucking more women. I have no plans for it. I just know that if my marriage ever ends, I will be much more cautious the next time around.

so fuck off MC. You're such a mind fuck, go be a loser in some other corner by yourself

You are the opposite of everything I stand fo
    so fuck off MC. You're such a mind fuck, go be a loser in some other corner by yourself
    That was the point of this thread, and you're still all on my dick arguing with me.
    monicaa said:
    Mc telling people to grow up :))
    I hope by the time Im your age, my life is a lot less miserable
    You want to know why we keep on the subject of sex, weed, alcohol and shit like that? Not only because this forum isn't a srs convo place or a place people go to pass time while bored, it's because you do nothing but slam it like you have it aaalll figured out. Sorry, but you don't. You are the most negative bitch I have ever come across and not to mention how goddamn irrational you are. You're 21. Most people don't know what they want out of life until 23-25 even though they think they do. We try to tell you you're gonna change..you say you never will. We try to give you advice and you state your fucked opinions on shit you've never involved yourself in as fact and don't listen. Your negativity sickens me, I used to be similar but I'm happy to say I changed. I enjoy life and have been doing shit out of my comfort zone. I'm evolving as a person, my tastes are changing, I'm blissful often, etc. 

While I'm not the most mature person in the world (I know there's still shit I have to work on..that'll always be a thing), you have a lot of growing up to do your damn self. You whine when your mother worries or is concerned about you like a 14 year old. You've never had sex but think it's disgusting, ruining society too much, is a negative act, etc and you've never even have had sex or have come anywhere close to it. You've already written it off like it's as horrible as heroin and meth and refuse to look at the positives...and that goes beyond sex with you. You need to change your thought process but you don't give a fuck and refuse to listen to anyone. So before you tell me to grow up..make sure you aren't in a worse boat than I am. Because you're definitely sinking faster than me..and you're younger
    imageimage
    That was the point of this thread, and you're still all on my dick arguing with me.
    Im not saying you can't keep posting here. That was just a comment of dismissal. Kinda like telling you "go fuck off". If I said that, I don't mean to literally go find someone to fuck off with. And I wasnt literally telling you to go stand in a corner. I just added more color to a fuck off comment.