Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Will you be checking out the new Metallica album?

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    FUCK YEAH! Gonna be an 11/10 just like Death Magnetic
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes-Death Magnetic was interesting enough for me to look into a new album and well shit its Metallica.
    I still like to pretend LuLu doesn't exist. Load, ReLoad and St. Anger>>>>>>>>>LuLu
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    CPA said:
    Kill yourself fuck you Gary 
    If ya wanna go you'll pay if not you'll stay home...zero  
    I guess when I sell my house I should probably sell it for what I paid for it even though it increased in value..Rexlogic101
    And how dare all these stores doubling the prices compared to what they paid for the product. There they go again paying bills and putting food on the table. No good dirty bastards.. Next time you waddle into gamestop ask them why they don't sell the games and systems and accessories for what they pay for them. Tell them it ruins their character. And as far as your always saying old this and that. Know this. I'm in 200times better shape than you. Have all my hair and get more pussy in a bad week than you do in a good year. Word..now go play your video game little boy 

The big bad bonified booty daddy has spoken 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yes-Death Magnetic was interesting enough for me to look into a new album and well shit its Metallica.
    You talk like my anxiety and PTSD-ridden cousin who sits at home playing video games watching sports and getting fat.
    Cool...with people like you clowns running around it makes me happy ripping you off. Your generation anyways. Biggest bunch of pussies ever assembled. Here's a trophy for being a pussy. You win 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Also i dont shop at gamestop ky
    Diet you pig 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    SATAN said:
    How many times you seen them before?

Seen Metallica three times 
    Once in Oz and twice in NZ
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Oz? is that kiwi term for Australia? 
    Yup 
    OZ...Aus...Aussie.....Australia 
    Jeeez have you seen the price of tickets for the Hardwired/VIP experience? 
    I was gonna get the Whiplash one I think it is called
    The cheapest of the bunch...Because I'm a cheap self centered care for no one but myself person 
    I'd only get one that entitled me to early entry
    I dont think the cheapest one included that
    I have no interest in access to a special bar area or entry via a special door ..... I just want early entry to get to the front 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I wanted the sandman one, if I was going alone I would have. Early entry, shirt of your choice, GA floor ticket. Good and drink with some other stuff $350
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!