Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Will you be checking out the new Metallica album?

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yes-Death Magnetic was interesting enough for me to look into a new album and well shit its Metallica.
    I will fully admit I legitimately like the song st anger and really don't mind frantic 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    FUCK YEAH! Gonna be an 11/10 just like Death Magnetic
    It's metallica so I don't hate it but it's not their greatest stuff 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited February 2017
    SATAN said:
    They're just giving Gary shit cuz they don't like him. People flip tickets all the time. You wanna have ethics about concerts? Start slapping people that sit there and record the entire show with their cell phones 

That is not at all the case. Iv said this to everyone whos done similar. Me amd livefree have been over this a bunch. 

The camera thing is a dilemma for me.  I hate seeing people do it but i also love seeing videos of shows iv been to. As long as its not blocking my view i try to ignore it. 
    SATAN said:
    They're just giving Gary shit cuz they don't like him. People flip tickets all the time. You wanna have ethics about concerts? Start slapping people that sit there and record the entire show with their cell phones 
    Absofuckingloutely.   ..and its not that they hate me. They don't know me. I'm just the dog pile on the rabbit guy which is fine 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Yes-Death Magnetic was interesting enough for me to look into a new album and well shit its Metallica.
    Rex mad
    I dont give a shit about someone buying a couple more tickets and reselling them to make a buck
    I haven't done it myself
    I did buy an extra Iron Maiden NZ tour t shirt and sold it on line knowing full well it would sell for profit 
    There were plenty for sale and no one missed out so I no care
    Hey gazza might lose money on his tickets. ..the show might not sell out or a second show date might be announced and he may be left holding the baby....so be it 
    Nah dude it has nothing to do with it being "gary".  Iv said the exact same thong to anyone whos posted about it. 

Honestly its probably a moot point because there will probably be tickets left day of to most of these shows at football stadiums. 
    Psst..check what's left..lol 
    May 14 e Rutherford 
    300's single tics or some obstructed views 
    I've put them on the fb yardsale site. Highest bidder by sat6pm..up to 500...winning 
    They are lower 15th row..going for 300 on stub hub or seat geek 
    Actually there is a couple decent seats left. They will be gone by weekend though 
    $500!?
    You mericans are crazy 
    No wonder trump got in

That's cheaper than stub hub 
    Gnomez said:
    $500!?
    You mericans are crazy 
    No wonder trump got in

Thats for a pair 
    Thats only because tickets just went on sale. The closer to the event the cheaper you will see. Anyone who buys off stub more than a week before the even isnt doing it rigt. Unless theres only a couple hundred tickets on stub hub. That would be the only reason to buy further out than a week. 
    New York Rex....pretty populated areas...high demand little supply 
    Also around here people won't risk being shut out 
    Second NY date announced for maiden 
    This is the type of shit im talking about. Im not trying to tell you what to do with your mpney. Im daying that it speaks to the type of character you have and the type of person you are.