Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Suspended for 10 days......ain't this some bullshit?

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Ed's right. I got trashed the night before mine, and I ended up in Intro to Academic Writing.
    I love winning with women
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    i want to drive a truck for my dad, they make like 65 g's a year...

Lofty goals.......
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I took my ACT 2 days ago. I have a bad feeling that I'll be retaking it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    whatever school is fucking miserable and what goals do i need. as long as i got beer weed and music im pretty set. that might not be happiness to you but it is to me
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    My last class was cancelled today so I went across the street with my gf to the playground.

I got caught on my way back to the bus, but they let me off with a warning.

this makes me not wanna skip first hour tomorrow.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    A truck driver has to put in a shit ton of hours to make 65k a year too.

Good career if you put the time and effort in to it.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I only missed like 5-10 days a semester. I'd go in strong the first month or so then I'd start missing days. Didn't have alot of friends in high school and I know alot of people said shit behind my back because word just travels like wildfire around here and most people were scared of me.

And to the jail statement, around here they can do that. My dad actually thought he was going to end up going to jail and made me feel like shit because of it. So I just went and slept most of the time hoping that I wouldn't get called to the office for being suspected of being drunk. High school fuckin blew
    imageimage
    eh they work from like 4 am to 3 pm 5 days a week, not to bad...
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Nola, grow up. You've always struck me as being smarter than that. I agree with Mikey that you kids need that piece of paper that says you graduated. School teaches you so much more than just the book-learning part of it. You'll pick up much needed social skills along the way, too. Plus it's where all the girls were at when I was your age. Just saying.......
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Also don't take your ACT as a joke either, you fuck that up and you won't get into a good college."

This.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Up until last year I thought school was pointless too. I had the exact same opinion as Erik.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL At Alec saying school brings good social skills.

So constant gang fights, drug slanging, and (In my case) people being scared of you and thinking you're a troll, brings good social skills?
    You'll pick up much needed social skills along the way, too. Plus it's where all the girls were at when I was your age. Just saying.......

Truth about the girls haha but i find most college kids very pretentious and dont like most of them. they think they are tough shit now and they were fucking dorks in high school. I dont understand why people need these big jobs that make them look oh so important. Idk some things in life dont seem as important to me as some people, i dont need a fancy car or house or anything like that to be happy. maybe that will change but who knows. im still in school now though and will be ungodly happy when its done..
    "LOL At Alec saying school brings good social skills."

Yeah it actually does. It gives you a sense of reality too.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The one thing attending school taught me that I couldn't learn anywhere else is how to fit in socially. That's why homeschooled kids never quite do well when they have to go to college or high school.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    ^I hear ya. One of my exes was homeschooled and she was shy as hell.
    yet you guys are on the internet all day..
    ^ i can testify to that.

homeschooled from 2-5th grade. switched back to public schools in 6th grade.
    you have no idea how awkward I felt.
    edited March 2010
    I'm getting A's and B's

And its Arizona State. Let's be honest... it's not exactly Harvord.