Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Post something you don't really understand Thread***

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Hm same
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seriously does no one else see how ridiculous this shit is?

When you're that fucking old acting like that over something/someone on the Internet, it's time to turn the fucking computer off and go outside.
    Seriously it reminds me of that fat fuck that got his shit rocked by that kid he was bullying. After the kid retaliated, fatty plays victim.

You been riding my dick for years and have a superiority complex unlike any I've ever seen before, going so far as to acting like you know not just me, but everyone else on here better than they know themselves. No fucking shit I hate you you fucking faggot. So I give you the exact same treatment, and all of a sudden you bust a blood vessel in your rectum and go full retard talking bout "I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.". Miss me wit that shit. Literally, you need to kill yourself.
    Btw, congratulations. You've officially become the male equivalent of the one person on here that you hated more than me.

Intentions to rat = still a filthy ass rat. Disgusting.
    You wanna make threats, fly up to Chicago in 2 months, fucking bitch ass nigga. I'm an adult then, no case to be caught. Box me. I'd love to knock your ass clean the fuck out.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    internet: srs bsns
    inb4lists
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Posting 20x in a row makes it seem like you're really scared tho..lol
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2013
    lol. Yeah I'm the irate one...

>posts 20 messages in row

What you fail to realize is that I am not your friend, never was, never will be. My loyality of "not rating" extends to anyone who has earned even a second of respect. You are a bitch and there is hasn't been a one moment where you have ever proved you listen to reason. Being a responsible adult on this forum, I have no qualms in talking with your parents over your behavior and actions. There isn't a single person here, other then you, that I would have ever remotely considered this. But with you, I think it will do you some good.

So let's get one thing straight. I gave you an opportunity to bury it, you choose not to. I am in no hurry to make this call as I'm sure you will do all you can to intercept. So you have a couple days... If you somehow make it up to me before I call, idk, there's a chance I'll let it slide. I'm going to be honest here... The odds of that happening are pretty slim. You are too etuff and care too much about your ego

Lastly, I will never fight you. It's silly you even mention it. lol. Frankly I'm just don't ever get mad enough at something to want to use violence to solve it. And I can assure you, that you personally will never make me that mad.
    No respect. I wouldn't rat on my worst enemy. Handle it yourself or don't handle it at all. Disgusting.

And really Wake? You wanna go there and try make me beg you to stop? I'd rather die than apologize to a fucking snake like you. Pretty sure I can get your ass for blackmailing a minor right now for the shit you're doing, you're on thin ice too.
    And what behavior? Lol because I dabble in getting high sometimes? I'm not an addict, and your description of me as an "out of control troubled child" is fucking hilarious. So out of control that all I do in life is stay at home dedicated to making music, committed to going to the gym, play some video games, and doing schoolwork. I have no criminal record, not even any misdemeanors, I never even leave the fucking house. But no you're right I'm the scum of America.

I have no friends, but since you know me so well and just KNOW that I'm tryna be Gangsta Rap, I MUST be out here in deez streets, right?
    WAHHHH I'm 40 and a teen pissed me off online. I'm gonna go tattle to his Mommy. :'(
    You should look up the definitions of big words before you try and use them. Blackmailing requires me actually wanting something from you. Guess what, you've got nothing I want. I'm just a concerned parent looking out for the troubled youth.

And no I don't want you to beg me not to call your parents... I'd like you to stop being a bitch and show me that I shouldn't make that call. That you aren't as dumb as you've made yourself out to be ITT. I don't ever want an apology from you, because that would never be sincere. I'd like you to show me that you are capable of having intellectual dialog. That every post doesn't have to end with hop off the dick, kill yourself, faggot.

You should look up the definitions of big words before you try and use them. Blackmailing requires me actually wanting something from you. Guess what, you've got nothing I want. I'm just a concerned parent looking out for the troubled youth.

And no I don't want you to beg me not to call your parents... I'd like you to stop being a bitch and show me that I shouldn't make that call. That you aren't as dumb as you've made yourself out to be ITT. I don't ever want an apology from you, because that would never be sincere. I'd like you to show me that you are capable of having intellectual dialog. That every post doesn't have to end with hop off the dick, kill yourself, faggot.

Yes, you want me to play by your rules otherwise you act against me. That's blackmail you stupid ass piece of shit.

And no. Choke on my fucking semen. Retards don't deserve proper conversation. You'll never get my respect. I'll die first.

And again, cry me a fucking river.

WAHHHH THE BIG BAD TEENAGER ONLINE IS CALLING THE OLD MAN NAMES. TIME TO TATTLE TO MOMMY. :'(

Suck my dick, you wanna make threats, threaten me like a man. Come box me you pathetic piece of shit. Not this preschool tattling shit. Come get slept.

You literally got some serious issues my dude. I'm not even joking. Because put lipstick on a pig all you want, but you ain't doing it to "be a responsible adult". Literally, I could shoot heroin tomorrow, OD, and die, and not only would you not give a shit, but you'd prolly applaud it. You have no respect for me, you said it yourself. So you don't give a fuck if I end up dead or in jail. You're doing it out of spite 'cause you, for someone saying I'm such a big one, are a straight bitch. You are 40 years old and are so hot and bothered over a 17 year old asshole on the Internet from across the country that you feel like you need to have your little revenge and bring his personal life into it. Take that in for a second. It's fucking pathetic. Unless someone on here is typing out their plans to bomb their college or some shit, to ever involve someone's family or pigs like Bianca did, is some of the most pathetic shit you can do. Fucking UP grows weed at his house and as much as I hate him, I'd never report it. It's a fucking forum and you're a 40 year old man. Step the fuck away from the computer. Go take care of your family or something. You know, shit that actually matters. This literally is the saddest shit I seen in my 5 years on this fucking forum. And not simply 'cause it's against me. It'd be sad if anyone did it, even Xeno, who is closest to my age, but you ARE 40 FUCKING YEARS OLD. Get the fuck off the Internet you fucking psychotic ass clown.
    Anyways, fuck it. It's hollow threats and a scare tactic. Good luck finding her without a private investigator (Which if you did go that route because a kid called you a faggot online, you seriously need the psych ward.) We're unlisted, she doesn't have Facebook, and I'm the only one left in my family wit the Peterson surname besides my Dad, and God knows where the fuck he is or if he's even alive. She could literally be anyone.

And all that trouble for a your word against mine thing over the fucking internet. This is the same Mom who assisted me in the suicide troll when one of y'all called my house asking if I was dead. She knows about this forum. Old man got salty at me and he's tryna get me in trouble.

Oh OK.
    edited October 2013
    As I said the odds of changing my mind were pretty low. But sounds like you have nothing to worry about :)
    And nothing would happen to me. Im'ma be a grown ass man in 2 months dawg. What's she gonna do to me? You'd be hurting her more than me. You'd break her fucking heart (This is of course, if you actually somehow managed to find and contact her, as well as if she actually believed your clown ass.) because me smoking weed is the only thing I keep from her.

So go ahead if you really wanna sink that low. All you're doing is hurting a parent like you who never did shit to you. I don't keep my substance use from her to save MY ass, literally nothing would happen to me. I keep it from her to save HER. Am I an addict? No. Do I even get high very often, on either weed or Robo? No, but she's old school and still thinks even weed is the devil. So all you'd do is hurt her. Don't go thinking that all of a sudden I go to juvy or get my ass beat or anything like that.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy