Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Post something you don't really understand Thread***

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
Post shit that you don't really understand. Maybe someone can explain it for you.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't understand why Wake hasn't killed himself yet. :-S
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't you ever get tired of being a broken record? There is really no reason for you to follow me around the forum and be an asshole for really no good reason. I guess it just comes down to a combination of low intelligence, lack of humor, lack or originality, and being immature. I can assure you, that not a single person on this forum ever retarded as much as you do at the age of 17.
    LMAO The irony on so many fucking fronts. =))

Anyways.

Loluirate.
    Kill yourself.
    Die slow.
    \m/
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    I don't understand this bitch at work that hates me so damn much. I was nice to her sure I had to have convos with her about work but I'm a leader that's what I'm supposed to do. She wants to promote so its good to have feedback...well she hates me so much. Yesterday I was at the store and she fuckin yelled at my peer and left...like if she was the boss...and my peer got pissed....we all know its because she was there looking at my baby along with some other co workers...I just don't understand why she hates me so much...is it because I'm a boss and she isn't? She has a degree and I dont...or because I work hard and she's a lazy fuck?
    I really don't know why she hates you so much, but you arent alone. reminds me of this video because I told you that bitch was crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnZLcx6hIaE

Anyways.

Loluirate.
    Kill yourself.
    Die slow.
    \m/

Lets review - I make a thread that has nothing to do with you, and you follow me in and make an unprovoked asshole remark. and what thread of yours have I done that in? Either you don't know the definition of irony or you're just really fucking stupid.

I can promise you one thing though. it ends now, you bury the hatchet, or I will fucking ruin your life. This is no idle threat. And don't misunderstand what Im saying- Im not talking physical violence to a child in anyway. Im saying you are out of control, and I've chose to look the other way for some time now, but I don't need to make that choice anymore. You've put a ridiculous amount of information on the internet about yourself. I'd be very surprised to learn that your parents, who care enough about you to home school you, wouldnt care how you chose to spend your free time. And really what is more important in the long run... Being a responsible adult and intervening in some troubled youths life before he kills himself of an overdose? Or being a snitch in the eyes of said troubled youth? So try me erik. You either start ignoring me now, and go about your business because I rarely mention anything towards you... Or we see just how much you'll hate me really soon. And don't bother trying to delete 4 years of posts, i've already have the worst of it captured.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    primuspopcorn.jpg
    inb4lists

I really don't know why she hates you so much, but you arent alone. reminds me of this video because I told you that bitch was crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnZLcx6hIaE

Lol that video. I honestly don't know what her problem is though. Everyone at work is confused to because she flipped once she was trained in another dept. All of a sudden that shit got to her head...thing is that dept doesn't give you a raise or anything so we don't get why she let it get to her head. She has a major power trip...but we dk why. I'm a boss...I should be the one with the power trip but I'm not like that. Homegirl is just diggin herself into a big hole..
    The worst part is that she will try and tell me how to do my job...when I've been with the company 8 years and been HR for 6 years . So I know the policies...and she just started in july as a fuckin cashier..and she's still one...soooo uhhh wtf is wrong with this pic?
    sarspid said:

The worst part is that she will try and tell me how to do my job...when I've been with the company 8 years and been HR for 6 years . So I know the policies...and she just started in july as a fuckin cashier..and she's still one...soooo uhhh wtf is wrong with this pic?

Maybe she's just super jealous? personally if it was me, and just ask the dude why he's so hostile towards me. Probably a misunderstanding that we could talk though. Im not sure that really works with women though.

sarspid said:

Maybe she's just super jealous? personally if it was me, and just ask the dude why he's so hostile towards me. Probably a misunderstanding that we could talk though. Im not sure that really works with women though.
    I told her many times before I went on maternity leave..give me feedback..I'm here to help you out..if you really want to promote ill help you but first you gotta fix your scores...and your attitude. (She would talk down to us leaders and my whole department...so my team members were uncomfortable). So I didn't do anything wrong..shed get pissed when I would call her out for not doing shit...I was 8months pregnant and I was still going up and down doing my job and theirs...it was bad. My doctor was pissed saying I had to have light duty ..buy I kept bustin my ass..while they just stood there...I don't think so..

Anyways.

Loluirate.
    Kill yourself.
    Die slow.
    \m/

Lets review - I make a thread that has nothing to do with you, and you follow me in and make an unprovoked asshole remark. and what thread of yours have I done that in? Either you don't know the definition of irony or you're just really fucking stupid.

I can promise you one thing though. it ends now, you bury the hatchet, or I will fucking ruin your life. This is no idle threat. And don't misunderstand what Im saying- Im not talking physical violence to a child in anyway. Im saying you are out of control, and I've chose to look the other way for some time now, but I don't need to make that choice anymore. You've put a ridiculous amount of information on the internet about yourself. I'd be very surprised to learn that your parents, who care enough about you to home school you, wouldnt care how you chose to spend your free time. And really what is more important in the long run... Being a responsible adult and intervening in some troubled youths life before he kills himself of an overdose? Or being a snitch in the eyes of said troubled youth? So try me erik. You either start ignoring me now, and go about your business because I rarely mention anything towards you... Or we see just how much you'll hate me really soon. And don't bother trying to delete 4 years of posts, i've already have the worst of it captured.
    LOL HOLY FUCK YOU ARE IRATE. =)) I thought this is justa forum, faggot?

And what thread of mine do you do that in? Every single one, you fucking jackass. Every single post I make too. You been riding my dick for years now, but I come back at you and you're making threats of being a fucking male Bianca? End your life. =))

Btw, DYING OF AN OVERDOSE?

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

A: I haven't even smoked WEED in over 2 months.
    B: I Robotrip on average once every 6 weeks or so. Using 1 of 2 different doses every single time. I never say "Oh a little more this time, a little more this time.".
    C: To overdose on Robo, you fucking moron, you need to literally take upwards of 2,000Mg. I take 600Mg max, 40 pills. I'd literally need to down hundreds of fucking pills to overdose on this shit, which no one in their right mind would do.

Holy fuck you are literally at Abbadon levels of irate right now lmaooo. =)) It's time for your old ass to take a fucking seat.
    >Almost 40 years old.
    >So pissed at a teenager across the country on the Internet that he'll never even meet, that he's "threatening to ruin his life."
    >I'M the troubled one.
    >K.

=)) Lmfaoooo.
    And I'm out of control for telling you to kill yourself, which at this point is a forum wide meme used by everybody?

=)) Whole forum's outta control then.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Exactly what came to mind ahahahaha. =))

Relevant to the thread:

I don't really understand why Wake is so irate. :-|

=))