Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the discussion on what's in the tours thread thread

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    jag said:

I personally enjoy Origin, Revocation, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Arsis, Obscura, Gorguts, Broken Hope, Unleashed, Suffocation, Obituary, Nocturnus AD, Krisiun, Kataklysm, Kalmah and Hour Of Penance more than Behemoth.

And yes i know that most of them aren't straight death metal, but neither is Behemoth.

I have to ask.. I know you just got an interview with Nocturnus, but are you really familiar with them other than the last few days of checking them out due to getting an interview? I just don't see a fan of theirs prior to them starting to do shows again referring to them under the name they're being forced to play as in Nocturnus AD. I know it is a generalization, but typically newbies to bands refer them to names they're given due to legal reasons as opposed to what they really are. It's as stupid as calling Ghost as Ghost BC or calling Pungent Stench as The Church Of Pungent Stench.
    I've listened to "The Key" for a while now, but other than that particular album, I've only started checking them out more in the past 5/6 months or so.

Why?
    inb4lists
    NolaMetal said:

The fact that you can't even remember the name of the song isn't promising..

Lol, it's called "Daimonos". I coudn't remember it off hand because i don't listen to Behemoth often enough to know all of their song titles, I just remembered listening to the album a couple weeks ago and remembering the opening track was fucking killer.
    inb4lists
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

jag said:

I personally enjoy Origin, Revocation, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Arsis, Obscura, Gorguts, Broken Hope, Unleashed, Suffocation, Obituary, Nocturnus AD, Krisiun, Kataklysm, Kalmah and Hour Of Penance more than Behemoth.

And yes i know that most of them aren't straight death metal, but neither is Behemoth.

I have to ask.. I know you just got an interview with Nocturnus, but are you really familiar with them other than the last few days of checking them out due to getting an interview? I just don't see a fan of theirs prior to them starting to do shows again referring to them under the name they're being forced to play as in Nocturnus AD. I know it is a generalization, but typically newbies to bands refer them to names they're given due to legal reasons as opposed to what they really are. It's as stupid as calling Ghost as Ghost BC or calling Pungent Stench as The Church Of Pungent Stench.
    I've listened to "The Key" for a while now, but other than that particular album, I've only started checking them out more in the past 5/6 months or so.

Why?
    You referred to them as Nocturnus AD in your initial post to Jake. It's a pet peeve when bands unnecessarily have to add something as lame as BC or AD to their name and suddenly people (alluding to mostly new fans; IE: Ghost vs the new fans who just discovered them calling them Ghost BC because they were forced to tour under that moniker) start calling them by the name the "law" dictates them to go by as opposed to what they really are. In your case here, I just wasn't sure if you were new to them and were unaware they were called Nocturnus (and should rightfully still be called this) because they're being marketed as Nocturnus AD.
    Ah, alright. Yeah like I said, I've known of that album for a while, but didn't look into them too much more until last summer.
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Why dont we just post the tours here? =))
    Finnick said:

Pretty stoned right now and I'm realizing that this thread is fucking stupid as shit. LOL a thread to post about tours that are posted in the actual tours thread. What the fuck was Jay thinking? Next thing you know he's gonna have us put in our social security to sign in. =))

:-W
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    edited January 2014
    Jay and his brilliant mind at work
    >will create more traffic
    >only traffic is in the thread we had to fucking make
    1. I have never once said kymfs
    2. Tool has its own thread
    3. I also complain about it grinds gears
    4. Idk about you but the reason im here is to read some shit.

If you dont wanr to read the bs find the dates. Its the long ass posts with a bumch of dates and cities. Scroll nigga.
    I did just fine finding all of the dates as other people did before the stupidness happened.
    mrAPE said:

tool \m/ \m/

Ayo you forgot to delete some of posts in the thread just a heads up. Cant have any of those in there.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You're awfully butthurt lately
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Nah idk why that thread is closed. Its fucking stupid.
    mrAPE said:

You're awfully butthurt lately

This is legit doe...it's stupid....I have to scroll through all of gray and George's and everyone else's nonsense in the NFL thread how is this any different [-(

Mods just fagin to fag at this point
    I'm starting to believe the rumors of behemoth on metal alliance.

I think they keep to it to piss you off because you act like children about it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    And Ed doesn't act like a child over drugs? Or jay over pussy?

[-( hypocrites
    I don't see them having entire conversations with themselves over it