Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the discussion on what's in the tours thread thread

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    sure the KKK is "understood" and taught to be bad, but the numbers show that interest in these kinds of hate groups is on the rise. I don't condone most of the violence used by antifa, but as a whole it's a movement that I support, because I support killing fascism. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Even at the cost of innocent people?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    slap said:
    sure the KKK is "understood" and taught to be bad, but the numbers show that interest in these kinds of hate groups is on the rise. I don't condone most of the violence used by antifa, but as a whole it's a movement that I support, because I support killing fascism. 
    Show me these numbers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah id probably put money on those numbers being some false propaganda shit. 
    Rutabaga said:
    Even at the cost of innocent people?
    No. As i stated, i dont condone most of it, especially innocent people who were Trump supporters in the wrong place. If theyre targeting actual nazis, i have almost no issue with violence. 

slap said:
    Show me these numbers
    https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map The numbers have gone up the last two years

as far as I'm concerned nazis are "them", because they sure ain't my people. I'm not going to hate somebody for voting Trump or having different ideas about economics than I do, but I'm going to hate racists no doubt
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I'm 100% completely anti-Trump. With that being said, it annoys the living shit out of me when I see people who share my political views going to rallies to protest, but end up just screaming shit at people who are there for the rally. Like, when did all this shit go backwards? Don't fucking rant endlessly about how terrible Trump sorters are when you literally are acting out worse than most of them. 
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    slap said:
    as far as I'm concerned nazis are "them", because they sure ain't my people. I'm not going to hate somebody for voting Trump or having different ideas about economics than I do, but I'm going to hate racists no doubt
    They're just confused and being played by fear mongering. Engaging them violently just reinforces their programming. And as much as it bothers me to remind people, Nazis are the ones with the guns. The only real enemies we have are the elite. The faster we convince those people that we're not the enemy they were sold, the faster we break down the fake divisions that hold us back and move forward
    I can see your point there I guess

anyhow  that fucking Thou/Cloud Rat/False/Moloch tour is going to be show of the year. Hitting Oakland and Santa Cruz
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Yeah it's in that hole in the wall venue. Gonna be 10/10. Throwing down. 

I unfortunately wasn't at this show but Devin said devourment's lead singer jumped off the balcony lol
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    slap said:
    I can see your point there I guess

anyhow  that fucking Thou/Cloud Rat/False/Moloch tour is going to be show of the year. Hitting Oakland and Santa Cruz
    Yep show is now much closer then originally scheduled which doesn't really make much of a difference, but will prolly mean my buddy drives instead of me which means much more beer and weed for Tirades.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I wish ours wasnt in such a bad venue. ill still go tho.
    I love winning with women
    Incredibly salty nashville/FL gets no Thou date
    inb4lists
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Never heard of those bands. 0
    Pallbearer/Inter Arma/Gatecreeper tour tba
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    That Blackest of the Black is fucking weird

Are Venom Inc related to Venom?