Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the discussion on what's in the tours thread thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Casual fans and general public shows up for the bands we don't like or talk shit on here. Your Godsmacks, disturbeds, and five finger death punches of the world. Tickets were shit because these people did not know or care about king diamond. A lot of the venues had hardly any pavilion seats sold on would let people from the lawn go sit where ever there was a spot open 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    also the fact that slayers original lineup got cut in half in less than a year
    I love winning with women
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    OPP said:
    btbam colors tour dates :!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bitch I thought you were saying they were released I got excited fuck you meyun
    I panicked and checked all social media
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    Casual fans and general public shows up for the bands we don't like or talk shit on here. Your Godsmacks, disturbeds, and five finger death punches of the world. Tickets were shit because these people did not know or care about king diamond. A lot of the venues had hardly any pavilion seats sold on would let people from the lawn go sit where ever there was a spot open 
    Which is why KD was not the headliner, but he was reason for at least half the attendance at our date. Slayer was not a suitable headliner, and neither was Whitechapel for the side stages. 
    inb4lists
    Slayer was just as filled on their stage at Louder Than Life as Avenged Sevenfold. Slayer can draw at these festivals 
    mrAPE said:
    Slayer was just as filled on their stage at Louder Than Life as Avenged Sevenfold. Slayer can draw at these festivals 
    It depends on the market, I'd say. I say the Slayer/Anthax/Death Angel tour at the hard rock in orlando (5,500 capacity), and the venue only half sold. A good amount also left after Anthrax. There was definitely a crowd there for Slayer, I won't dispute that. But them having played twice already before didn't help the draw. But that year's lineup was 2 entirely different crowds. Slayer/KD had their own crowd, whereas a lot of the younger crowd took off after Whitechapel and TDWP. Not all, but a good amount. 
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    If warped has hatebreed and the waste this summer ill probably go. Itd be cool to see cky too but their singer left and now their guitarist who cant sing is doing vox
    WOAT PSYCHO HEADLINERS. and shocked at no QOTSA.

down the bill its pretty tasty though. psychic tv, sons of otis, MOTA, and yaitw are on it too.

THE POOL PARTY>HEADLINERS
    So what did you spend 300 on? 
    edited February 2017
    almost everything besides ace/kd/bjm.

easily worth it. just definitely the worst headlining acts theyve gotten in years.
    fuck tho, pentagram/yawning man/conan/mustard gas & roses at the pool party pre fest is gonna be a sweet time
    seriously hope hes forced to cancel and be replaced
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    what the fuck is a brian jonestown massacre?
    7/10 psych rock band. 

theyre decent but theyve got no business headlining. neurosis and sleep in the spots of ace and BJM would even make more sense.
    Still stoked for KD and every non headliner there
    inb4lists
    I find it odd that festival would be $300
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I would never pay that kinda money
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?