Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bad Music Thread

13»

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cheef Keef is the worst fucking rapper ever

I just picture some label executive being like:

"what we have currently on our roster is great, but.....I think we need to dumb it down further"
    "sir.......further?"
    "Yes......get me the most down's syndrome nigger you can find in Chicago.....get me Cheef Keef"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    His beats bang.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Big Chop produces some banging beats but I can't stand Keef. There's nothing redeemable about him.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I wish I could post just a blank comment...cause that's about how much I care
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2013
    Chief Keef \m/
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I got pretty down in rap music 6 or 8 years ago when it kinda turned into just a bunch of that money/weed/bitches/clubs/blow nonsense. I preferred rap when dudes were for the cause, ya know? I have friends that are still big on it that turn me on to new shit and shepherd me from the wackness. I've never heard keef, nor a bunch of that other shit. I find that a lot of decent albums that come out are still from veterans because the n00bs give 0 about having a flow. I don't get it. I mean, if you can't rhyme 2 words (especially *different* words, not rhyming a word with itself 8-| ), I don't even see the point? What sucks is that kids now act like I'm old and square for having that pov. Also, I'm sick as fuck of these suburban shitheads talking about being gully. That recent Drake song is an insult talking about he came from the bottom. I'm just like "Wheelchair Jimmy was on the bottom? Does that mean Timberlake and Britney are hood, too? Fuck outta here!"
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    just had some hardcore deja vu.. @-)
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    I grew up listening to pretty much everything and still do. The 80's and 90's to me all I had was cartoons and music. There was no internet, cell phones, face book, blah, blah..
    Especially as a teen, wtf else was there to do besides, try to get with bitches, get loaded, and listen to music. It changes as you get older, I listen to stuff now that I wouldnt piss on when I was younger, you begin to listen and feel the music more than hear it. To tell the truth alot of the harder stuff everybody listens to around here I've never heard of till I came here. Theres so many different genres of metal nowdays its hard to keep up with.
    At least for me it is..
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2013
    *insert random kayne west or bruno mars song*
    inb4lists
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Big Chop produces some banging beats but I can't stand Keef. There's nothing redeemable about him.

YOUNG Chop nigga.

And yea, Young Chop is a fucking monster. Keef don't deserve such a good producer. Sadly, that's why he gets notice. People only care about beats, even if the credit doesn't go to the rapper himself.

Also, LMAO Nola is a fucking faggot and thank you for making it pointless for me to ever try and prove you as a hipster ever again.