Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is a Government Fuckery Thread

1777879808183»

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Please tell me Trump’s policies. I would like to know. 

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    It's been the same fuckin song and dance for three election cycles now. We're stuck with two dumb, out of touch retards who don't have any actual good ideas, and just want to play socio-ideological wars with the masses. 

The only way this stops is more people start voting third party. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    Just went to target to grab some shit. Look at my change =)) fucking perfect 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    2 options
    both suck pick who sucks less
    tribalism on both sides
    say something positive about one side
    the other side jumps down your throat
    none of it is real
    is this the wrestling thread?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I swear politics has made people lose all critical thinking skills. Im really starting to enjoy just asking people follow up questions like “how?” or “why” when they start going on about their favorite candidate (usually Trump)

Dude stopping by the office started talking about how we need to produce our own fuels, so we could sell our own cheaper. Rather than get into a deep dive of how shit actually works, I just asked him how/why it would be cheaper. Does the President set gas prices? Even if we could magically snap a new refinery into full production, why would they sell it cheaper? Why would they charge less money when they know they can charge current prices or more? Who is ever going to say “No thanks, I’d like to make less money so other people can have some too? 

Nobody is coming to save us. The politicians like the system being broken. It’s more profitable for them that way. 
    Dude Rando rang our doorbell today and gave us this treasure. I thought this guy didn’t like absentee ballots. He made a whole thing of it and everything. 

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    Ngl, I would fuck the ever loving shit out of Tulsi 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Ngl, I would fuck the ever loving shit out of Tulsi 
    Lol/agree
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?