Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is a Government Fuckery Thread

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I just can’t square away being on Team Reagan/Team Bush with my teenage self. I’m not sure how anyone growing up in the 90’s consuming the media and music that we did would land on the same side as the old religious conservatives yet here we are. People ended up on the same side as Dick Cheney.

Never saw that shit coming. 
    I feel that. Tbh I’m not even on their side though. I’m just against what’s happening now. I don’t see any difference between Bush and Biden. It’s the same drawing with a different colored marker imo. Biden’s people are pushing a different type of fascism. The Democrats are the new book burners. They shade those that disagree with them instead of engaging them. They hide behind their assumed moral high ground. I think that growing up in the 90s, it was always assumed that being a liberal was being against the system because the Reaganites embraced the system so heavily. Remember how they had all the anti-censorship stuff when we were young? It was because those assholes were trying to ban dirty or violent music. Same shit is happening now, but it’s happening to those that dispute the narratives. About a year ago, both Wino and Matt Pike shared their opinions about covid and the weenie metal media shit all over them. For thinking for themselves. I saw articles calling for people to cancel High on Fire. Underground music was built on being against the establishment. I actually have a pretty long list of metal and punk musicians that were against the lockdowns and requirements, but chose to keep their heads down because the media is so savage on those that don’t conform. It’s pushing people towards “conservatism” that would probably have never expected to end up that way

Right now, I’m a member of a group on Telegram that had to leave Facebook for being ostracized by the local art community because of their vaccine reluctance. Its mostly lesbians and I’m one of maybe 5 men in a group of 50. It is *fucking nuts* how many of them get hounded by men on fb for their opinions, saying and doing things to them that would draw a sharp eye from the community at large…if it were for anything aside from the vaccine narrative. Threatening them. Suggesting their kids should be taken from them. Suggesting they should be hospitalized. Suggesting they should die. Reprehensible things that are only allowed because it’s under the guise of the new normal. People are fucking monsters, and giving them this thing that they feel like they can admonish others with with impunity really outs them to me. It’s remarkable how much people only care about shit like misogyny and micro aggressions only if it’s from jocks or stock brokers, but when it comes from a nerdy femboys “following the science” it’s ok

Violence is coming. The clamps that are being tightened on us are about to start popping springs in people and the people that are being excommunicated are those with guns and the willingness to use them. I grew up around crazy gun nuts. My dad had me around bikers my whole childhood. I’ve been in rooms with stockpiles of 200 AKs before. Those people are all Trumpers now. They’re angry about what’s happening and the media shaming doesn’t affect them the way it does millennials and gen z. It’s a source of pride for them to stand against the elites. If Trump loses this election, I don’t know how that’s gonna sit with people that already think the game is rigged. 

The govt can easily face down the MLK/peaceful protest types. The police have been slaughtering them on camera to little real resistance for decades. It’s gonna be different trying to stare down militia types with military training. They’ve used the media to convince everyone that these people are ignorant racists, which is actually empowering them because it continues to remove them from the relationship they had with the country. Think about it: the current administration is pushing away the “patriot” class. Modern liberals do nothing but try to “tear down institutions”. The people that have always been the bread and butter of the establishment, the people that make up military and police, are turning against them. Where will the turn to going forward? I think it’ll be drones. That’s what I’m mostly paranoid of now. Tech being used to herd us like cattle. Like the Black Mirror episode with the dog drone. I’m worried it’s gonna come to that
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    These rednecks with their guns can try lol but good luck facing the US military. These idiots would get wiped out in under a day. 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Ever heard of a coup?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    NOCAP said:
    These rednecks with their guns can try lol but good luck facing the US military. These idiots would get wiped out in under a day. 
    To be fair, it’s not like they are gonna go line up in the street and go 1v1. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    Actually listen to him and read his stuff before you just blindly regurgitate the narratives being ran against him
    I'll preface this by saying I was mostly just trying to make fun of the Aaron Rodgers rumors, but you should probably read the stuff you're trying to reference as "a proven fact" because that study talks about frogs, not humans. Nothing in that study references it's effects on humans. The guy in that video you posted has spent his career studying amphibians. I recognize that the pesticide manufacturer tried to slander and threaten that guy. Literally proven in court lmao they found internal memos on how they were fucking with him. 

But sudies done on that pesticide in animals more  biologically similar to humans such as rats show symptoms such as cancer, enlarged lymph nodes, weakened immune systems, etc. But no studies done have ever showed that it has any connection to a human being gay or trans. You cite the rising gay population of the last couple years as a symptom of this pesticide but it's been used for the last 65 years so why the change now? Because it's become more common for people to say they're gay because more people are ok with coming out than ever before. The amount of people who are left handed tripled between 1940 and 1980 because it became accepted by society that left handedness existed and it wasn't suppressed. The amount of people in the USA identify as LGBTQ in some way is like 5%

Thats my problem with most conspiracy theories tbh. Even when they have a basis in fact there is so much misinterpreting and jumping to conclusions on things that aren't connected that it's hard for me to take it seriously. It's the difference between "the government can't be trusted" and "The government are lizard people from the planet Goron"

I think RFK Jr has some good ideas and would be a better president than any DNC or GOP offerings but the conspiracy theory shit makes me weary of his ability to make decisions on things outside of his areas of expertise. 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Left handed people are gay

That's all I got from that
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Instructions unclear.

Huffed pesticides, sucked dick.
    This is where we’re at. 

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Biden dropped out
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Blue no matter who 

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    They literally handed Trump this election on a silver platter
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    A lot of theories around that. Seems like they were actually trying to murder him to keep him from being president again. 
    Giant meteor 2024
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    SATAN @Rex_Capone420 come get your boy smh

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    Been heavily rumored for the last couple weeks. Didn’t think he would actually do it though 
    Trump is shook from that assignation attempt. 

Literally been praising the secret service of late. He doesn't want them to do it again.

Shook af
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    Would you not be lol