Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is a Government Fuckery Thread

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    TikTok is kinda fucked. It records your keystrokes, so it knows what you’re texting and emailing. It also constantly records and only “publishes” what you choose, but the entire video goes into their banks. It’s VERY problematic 

That said, any law regarding something like this is rife for corrupt, controlling bullshit
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Tiktok is 100% Chinese spyware/used by the Chinese to cause disruption in the U.S. It's why the Chinese version of the app looks completely different, algorithms function differently, and its full of like educational stuff instead of the politics mongering we get here. 

But banning it 100% is not the solution, and will lead to a slippery slope leading to more bans and censorship. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah 100%. 

same reason why they will probably use this bill into forcing musk to sell twitter. News is posted on there faster than it can be controlled. 

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    And so it begins 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Yeah 100%. 

same reason why they will probably use this bill into forcing musk to sell twitter. News is posted on there faster than it can be controlled. 

Nah them Republicans love Musk and he’s been grifting them hard. 

Not really. I can definitely see why’d you think that but a lot of them don’t like him. They think he’s “dangerous.” Lol
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Republican citizens may like Musk but he's toed the party line the last decade or so. He voted for Biden in 2020 but said he'd vote for DeSantis if he ran in 2024. 
    Republican citizens may like Musk but he's toed the party line the last decade or so. He voted for Biden in 2020 but said he'd vote for DeSantis if he ran in 2024. 

The hate Musk gets is kinda funny to me
    i dont mind musk. Nothing against him really. Im not like some musk truther or anything though. 

That said i find it hilarious when he tweets because a lot of times they just sound a regular old dumb person tweeting lmao
    Its wild what media tries to do to people lol. CNN was reporting yesterday that A rodgers had said sandy hook was fake lol. They reported he said it to 2 people including a cnn reporter lol.

This was of course after RDK said he was considering him as a running mate. 

Just wild that the news can just say whatever they want like that. 

Idk how you guys can take RFK Jr seriously when he's considering Aaron Rodgers as his BP :|
    I honestly have no idea why people think something is wrong with RFK jr

I sorta have to chalk it up to people just not actually listening to him or reading his stuff. He’s very measured and well spoken. His opinions are very well informed. His appearances on Joe Rogan and Rick Rubin’s podcasts are eye opening. It’s like people read that he’s a conspiracy nut and just blanketly decide that’s what he is and that’s how he should be treated. Its sad that corporations are able to form opinions about those that face off against them and people are beta enough to follow along
    Idk how you guys can take RFK Jr seriously when he's considering Aaron Rodgers as his BP :|
    I don't think he's actually considering him. I think he asked him if he could announce he was considering him just to draw up some public attention his way. 

Also, the VP does absolutely nothing. Who cares lol. 

I started following RFK after the real anthony fauci came out. That book is frightening and eye opening, and it it was defaming anyone, he'd be getting his ass sued off, so I put a good amount of stock into its validity. 

Honestly. It's sad to say it, but I'd probably rather have A.rodgers as president over joe fucking biden lmao
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Rogers is a Sandy Hook denier. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I started following RFK after the real anthony fauci came out. That book is frightening and eye opening, and it it was defaming anyone, he'd be getting his ass sued off, so I put a good amount of stock into its validity. 
    :|
    edited March 15
    I just can’t square away being on Team Reagan/Team Bush with my teenage self. I’m not sure how anyone growing up in the 90’s consuming the media and music that we did would land on the same side as the old religious conservatives yet here we are. People ended up on the same side as Dick Cheney.

Never saw that shit coming. 
    Post edited by Jobe_Wan_Kenobi on
    I can’t really fault a Kennedy for being a conspiracy nut though. 

Pesticides do turn people gay and make them have gender dysmorphia. It’s a proven fact and the scientist that found out about it has been hounded by the Pharma corps responsible for years. They send paid people to his speeches to try to discredit him and he’s had death threats. It’s naive to think all this trans shit just popped up out of nowhere.

Stop believing corporate media and their bullshit trying to suppress whistleblowers. It makes you look like a stooge. People like RFK jr have *everything* to lose by outing this shit. It would make no sense for someone with his bloodline to act the way he does if it wasn’t his crusade. Actually listen to him and read his stuff before you just blindly regurgitate the narratives being ran against him

Watch this or don’t even @ me

https://youtu.be/mP-6Gp5RbjQ?si=9D4WUglQLAv24DMm