Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2013
    Gary has reading comprehension issues. But you're blowing this out of proportion trying to have an extensive and detailed conversation on this site. A site where that doesn't happen and when it does it's a shocker. If those kinds of conversations happened here I'm sure there would be more posts and better ones at that. This is essentially a place where people go to just pass time and they don't give a fuck what's talked about or how. As long as it's slightly entertaining enough to pass the time people give zero fucks
    imageimage
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Your supporting a rat fink. That's a no no
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

This is essentially a place where people go to just pass time and they don't give a fuck what's talked about or how as long as it's slightly entertaining enough to pss the time

after the past few days im gonna have to disagree with this
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Gary has reading comprehension issues. But you're blowing this out of proportion trying to have an extensive and detailed conversation on this site. A site where that doesn't happen and when it does it's a shocker. If those kinds of conversations happened here I'm sure there would be more posts and better ones at that. This is essentially a place where people go to just pass time and they don't give a fuck what's talked about or how as long as it's slightly entertaining enough to pss the time

jesus christ... paragraph of doom! what's with all the words. :))
    Actually I have 53 feet of metal behind me and it's safer if I read 2 lines
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

This is essentially a place where people go to just pass time and they don't give a fuck what's talked about or how as long as it's slightly entertaining enough to pss the time

after the past few days im gonna have to disagree with this
    You can disagree all you want. You and Alex's bs have provided this forum with the most entertainment it's had all year. People add their opinions from what they know. I just find it funny that Wake hardly ever posts but this is the most he has posted in 6 months...and it's about this
    imageimage
    but the amount that people have been posting about it kinda voids your point about no one really giving a fuck
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not really. People can post about it because they want an escape from their normal responsibility.

I've posted quite a bit in this thread and I really, really, really, almost painfully, don't care.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

I just find it funny that Wake hardly ever posts but this is the most he has posted in 6 months...and it's about this

I can tell you why that is- 1. My quarter just ended, 2. I started a new project, 3. We completed layoffs at my job and my position wasnt affected. This 3 things meant I had more time for goofing this week. I didnt stop spending time on here because I thought you guys were boring or because I hated anyone. I wasnt around much cause I had a lot of shit going on, and this week I had more spare time. That is all. Honestly I dont find this whole Alex/Bianca thing all that interesting.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2013

Alex4Lyfe said:

>has a life and doesn't have time for forums
    >posts novels 5 times each page

George- Just because it takes you a significant amount of time to string together 5 words to post, doesnt mean others share your same difficulty of composing words. It actually takes very little time and very little effort for me to write my responses. Crazy huh? I blame education.
    Shouldn't you worry about your own relationship and not Bianca and Alex's? From what I remember from your PM's you weren't allowed to add me on Facebook because your wife was controlling and would freak out and wonder who I was and what MU is and you only go on at work. I also remember you saying you were being controlled by your wife and she gets mad at you for no reason but you don't want to stand up for her because of the kids. Maybe if you worked on your own relationship instead of trying to trash me and stick up for someone who resembles, your psycho wife... Maybe you wouldn't be about to get divorced. And don't even make excuses I got the PM's Joel.
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Shouldn't you worry about your own relationship and not Bianca and Alex's?

OH MY GOD THE IRONY
    imageimage
    Oh snap. It's on
    SHIT just got real

Alex4Lyfe said:

OH MY GOD THE IRONY
    I get along great with my wife.
    Anyone who has beef with Erik has beef with me.
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Alex4Lyfe said:

OH MY GOD THE IRONY
    I get along great with my wife.
    no that you shouldnt concentrate about someone elses relationship
    imageimage
    My wife loves me. Together 27 years. Worships the ground i walk on.... Word