Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    hes not trying to 'work things out'!
    hes trying to come see me no matter if i asked him to change his ticket or not!
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod

"Me and Britt are going at it hard in the paint"

=))

I had the exact same reaction. Bursted out laughing.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In fact, the only "spr scary shit" he said in that entire conversation was "I love you.". :-&
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Jawn, if I had a ticket to MDF and a plane ticket and you said to change it, I'd laugh in your face.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Alex4Lyfe said:

Let me ask you guys this. Has anyone asked Alex or seen Alex himself post that he WASNT going to visit Bianca while he was out there, or that he never said that to her? You guys are saying "oh, no he wasnt" but are you just assuming or do you actually know? Because i havent heard a peep from Alex about it when Bianca has brought it up.

dood i posted the message two days ago where me and alex talked and he straight siad, bianca and i arent hanging out, i need a place to crash, can i crash with you....
    Thats actually not what it said but ok. All he said was "Bianca isnt picking me up from the train station" Nothing about him not trying to go see her. Read the screenshots Bianca just posted dude. He doesnt take no for an answer lol.

yo if i took everytime my girl said leave me alone and packed up and walked out, i'd be living under the L in kensington.
    :|
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2013
    It seemed like he didn't believe what she was saying. Like this is a bitchy phase or some shit. The sarcasm was high and it feels off like a troll job. Either way this is entertaining. Almost like playing clue
    imageimage
    Alex said fuck all yall, he's done. He'll be back eventually.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    8-|
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Jawn, if I had a ticket to MDF and a plane ticket and you said to change it, I'd laugh in your face.
    NO! WERE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION THIS ENTIRE TIME!
    MDF had nothing to do with my visit
    the plane ticket was BACK from NJ being the one that needed changing
    he needed to change it to go back to AZ directly from MDF with no stop in NJ
    he was going to MDF whether or not he came here
    these are two separate events entirely!
    imageimage

It seemed like he didn't believe what she was saying. Like this is a bitchy phase or some shit. The sarcasm was high and it feels off like a troll job. Either way this is entertaining

dude she prolly acts like a bleeding pussy all the time. he's prolly just used to it, he even said oh youre having a "bad day" ... fuckin Bates motel over here at the Bianca spot.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Jobe said:

Let me ask you guys this. Has anyone asked Alex or seen Alex himself post that he WASNT going to visit Bianca while he was out there, or that he never said that to her? You guys are saying "oh, no he wasnt" but are you just assuming or do you actually know? Because i havent heard a peep from Alex about it when Bianca has brought it up.

I wouldn't even care if he did stop by. Alex being a simp isn't my issue (nor is it in doubt) I'm not even sure if anyone else is really making an issue of that side of things.

Are they?
    That is the cause of the issue though. Had he told her "hey, its cool. I'll just stay at George's. You wont hear from me" I doubt she wouldve snitched. Snitching was a dumb thing to do, but Alex brought it on himself and couldve easily, and i mean EASILY avoided the situation entirely. You have to have the foresight and plain common sense to know that Bianca of all people isnt gonna just let you do something like that.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    George, you are so fucking narrowminded on this. We're fucking done as friends. Don't expect me at your birthday party. I hope you have a good time but I will not be there. Bianca is not lying or trolling in this. This is just ridiculous.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jake simping hard. Smh.

George, you are so fucking narrowminded on this. We're fucking done as friends. Don't expect me at your birthday party. I hope you have a good time but I will not be there. Bianca is not lying or trolling in this. This is just ridiculous.

dogg, if you're going to stop being friends with me because of Bianca??? peace.....

just know when she fucks you over like she fucked Alex over, I wont throw it in your face and say I told you so. I'm a decent guy, I feel bad for you.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Dude, MDF is in Baltimore. Why the fuck was he still going to Jersey?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    This forum is a beast. Ruining friendships n shit :))
    imageimage