Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    snitches will never see respect from me.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Alex4Lyfe said:

I didn't claim he was abusing her to him. I said that he needed to give her space. Seriously?
    thats what i been sayiong this whole time, go back a few pages, i siad she claimed he abused her and you said there was messages confirming that that were deleted.... what did you want me to ask him then?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ok since i couldnt go back to January, here are the recent messages when i said he needed to change his ticket:

imageimage
    imageimage

1.jpg 27.7K
    2.jpg 25.6K
    3.jpg 21.8K
    4.jpg 28.1K
    5.jpg 26.4K
    6.jpg 30.5K
    7.jpg 25.6K
    8.jpg 28.8K
    9.jpg 36.8K
    10.jpg 37.1K
    11.jpg 11.5K
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Yoooo I seriously laughed for like 5 fucking minutes straight when I saw that Wake's simp ass agreed wit this this shit. =))

Didn't know niggas who didn't care made every single post of theirs a fucking philosophical volume of paragraphs.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You should ask if he was giving her adequate space on the net n shit @George
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Alex4Lyfe said:

I didn't claim he was abusing her to him. I said that he needed to give her space. Seriously?
    thats what i been sayiong this whole time, go back a few pages, i siad she claimed he abused her and you said there was messages confirming that that were deleted.... what did you want me to ask him then?
    For the messages between him and I back in March when I asked him to back off her for a bit while she thought things out. I never said the word "abuse" to my knowledge. He was not leaving her alone. They got into fights via text every metal meeting for christssake.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited May 2013
    NO OMG I TOLD YOU HE NEVER PSYCHICALLY ABUSED ME, YOU MORON!
    it was all mental/emotional
    inb4someonesaysthatnotabuse
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    SNERT said:

snitches will never see respect from me.

As if respect from you means shit lol

inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Let me ask you guys this. Has anyone asked Alex or seen Alex himself post that he WASNT going to visit Bianca while he was out there, or that he never said that to her? You guys are saying "oh, no he wasnt" but are you just assuming or do you actually know? Because i havent heard a peep from Alex about it when Bianca has brought it up.

I wouldn't even care if he did stop by. Alex being a simp isn't my issue (nor is it in doubt) I'm not even sure if anyone else is really making an issue of that side of things.

Are they?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Let me ask you guys this. Has anyone asked Alex or seen Alex himself post that he WASNT going to visit Bianca while he was out there, or that he never said that to her? You guys are saying "oh, no he wasnt" but are you just assuming or do you actually know? Because i havent heard a peep from Alex about it when Bianca has brought it up.

dood i posted the message two days ago where me and alex talked and he straight siad, bianca and i arent hanging out, i need a place to crash, can i crash with you....
    Thats actually not what it said but ok. All he said was "Bianca isnt picking me up from the train station" Nothing about him not trying to go see her. Read the screenshots Bianca just posted dude. He doesnt take no for an answer lol.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That looks like a hxc troll job
    imageimage

NO OMG I TOLD YOU HE NEVER PSYCHICALLY ABUSED ME, YOU MORON!
    it was all mental/emotional
    inb4someonesaysthatnotabuse

If someone was mentally and emotionally abusing me from arizona, i'd block them on facebook.
    LMAO @ the screenshots. Nigga literally said 0. Handled it like a cot damn boss. =))
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    says the snitch
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    #-o
    inb4lists
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    inb4"I'mnevercomingback"
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

Alex4Lyfe said:

dood i posted the message two days ago where me and alex talked and he straight siad, bianca and i arent hanging out, i need a place to crash, can i crash with you....
    Thats actually not what it said but ok. All he said was "Bianca isnt picking me up from the train station" Nothing about him not trying to go see her. Read the screenshots Bianca just posted dude. He doesnt take no for an answer lol.
    yeah cuz bianca is legit as fuck dude. gtfo. we dont know what she said, erased, ect... to me it seems hes trying to work things out with her in the messages and shes being on her period or something.....

yo if i took everytime my girl said leave me alone and packed up and walked out, i'd be living under the L in kensington.
    Also, I fail to see the abuse. He was a sarcastic asshole to you that entire conversation, not threatening. And quite frankly, being a sarcastic asshole is exactly how I'd handle a bitch like you too.