Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

AILD singer arrested (jail time nigga)

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Garys son isnt bad looking

He is a really good kid
    Well he is almost 19 now
    That was from a few years ago
    Kid never raised his voice..always got good grades
    Very respectful

Gnomez said:

Gary said:

This is Jack
    He just turned 3 here

He's a cool looking little dude Gazza

He just wants to hang with me 24/7
    He was quite the surprise
    He is the result from a quick 10 minute visit to the bathroom for a quickie
    I told her to watch out
    Nobody listens though

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    TheWeeknd said:

I think Atheism is the easy way out, but that's just me.

:)) Yes I totally agree! Atheism is the easy way out. It is much easier to realize creationism makes no sense what-so-ever and is complete bullshit, than it is to make any sort of logical sense of that fucked up story. Even if you disregard all the contradictions in the bible and just consider the main part of the book, it is stupid. The story makes no sense. And I know what the Christian answer to that is- "God works in mysterious ways". No. Absolutely not. If "God works in mysterious ways" then God works like he is dropping acid. If I was God, I could think of a number of really good ways to inspire my people to be good people and/or believe in me, and not a single one of those ways would come out appearing like I was some strung out tweeker looking to rip off your TV to get another hit.

You know what Christianity is? It is a method of control that Constantine declared a law to be followed. It is greatest game of telephone ever written, except instead of laughing about how fucked up the story was a the end, some decided it was fact and used it as justification to be a bigot, racist, or justification to kill people. Christianity is nothing more than a method to take advantage of people by stealing their money, and to further the agenda of those in power. It is a sham and an elaborate lie. And I personally believe that in 20 years due to the flow of information from the internet, the vast majority of the world will wake up and realize how stupid it all is.

Wake, you have the smartest friggin 7 year old ever. That's awesome. I always equate my prior belief in God to my prior belief in Santa, because they both went away in a very similar fashion for me. Once I actually started to give it an honest and thoughtful look, I came to the realization that what I had been taught just couldn't be true. Although it fucking sucks to realize when you're 12 that heaven isn't real and people can't actually live forever. I'm much more okay with that now, but it took a while to come to terms with.

And again, I'm totally with you there. I'm sick of this whole "hey I have nothing against gay people, I just think it's a sin" bullshit that I see far too often. Makes me so frustrated.

\m/ thanks. It was a proud moment for me to see her using so much critical thinking, and I found it so funny that she was able to do something that a lot of adults can't :))

And by the way- I should say that my wife believes in God so it really isn't my beliefs coming out of her mouth. In fact, she knows that my wife believes in God, but I am pretty sure she doesnt know that I do not. Personally if I had to guess where this came from, I would guess it came from a game we like to play in my house.

The game doesnt really have a name, but if it does then perhaps we call it excellent question. The idea is, to try and think up a really fantastic question, that is so difficult to answer that it is likely no one knows. And If they can do that then we say "WOW. Now THAT is an excellent question!". If the question is a great question like we don't know the answer to it, but we could probably find the answer, then we say "That is a good question. Lets google it!". Finally if they ask a question that is easily answerable than we say "That's an interesting question. I actually know this one... it is (insert explanation)". Anyways... I really think this game promotes critical thinking
    Gary said:

Seems to me it is people who don't believe try so hard to dispute it. Do you really care That much of what other people believe in?

I care because bigoted people are using their beliefs to justify stealing the rights of others. I care because these bigots think their bible justifies them treating others as a lower class of people, simply because they were biologically born different. I care because their bigoted beliefs are being legally mandated on my society, and I unlike Christians support equal rights for all. I believe they have the right to be bigots and that is fine (and disgusting), but I dont believe they have the right to use the law to steal liberty away from others. So that's why I care.

If you want to be a bigoted Christian in your own house and don't get politically involved then I have no problem with you. I'll think you lack critical thinking skills, but what does that matter if I have a negative opinion of your ability to recognize common sense? Doesnt mean I hate you.
    Xenocide said:

If God isn't real, what are all the churches for?

Money collection

ding ding ding. This is correct. Churches are an enterprise and means to supporting those at the top.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    it's hilarious how many people end up in my office that have been outright ripped off by churches or faith-based organizations
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think im going to join the wbc and their fight.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I'm not Christian, Wake. Direct your paragraphs of doom to the actual Christians of this forum. I just said that atheism is the pussy way out.

Wake be responding with short novels
    TheWeeknd said:

I just said that atheism is the pussy way out.

care to elaborate?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Same as I don't care if someone is gay, I do not care if someone believes in god or not. Not my business.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Roids I'm telling you. Chris Benoit.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Episode said:

Goddamn Bianca's a fucking pedo.

Gary said:

Garys son isnt bad looking

He is a really good kid
    Well he is almost 19 now
    That was from a few years ago
    Kid never raised his voice..always got good grades
    Very respectful

you were saying, Erik??
    imageimage
    oh and how many times have the GUYS on here said 'oh that chick is hot' and it turns out shes underage?
    hop the fuck off, lildoublestandardnephewnogains
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

Xenocide said:

If God isn't real, what are all the churches for?

Money collection

ding ding ding. This is correct. Churches are an enterprise and means to supporting those at the top.

what are you talking about? first of all, you don't HAVE to give donations when you go to church but lots of people do because that's how priests and other religious figures make a living. the government doesn't pay them. it's all from donations. they need food, water, and everything else people need to survive. they don't get that stuff for free
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    no, you do
    the church in my town sent us mail asking for cash or we wouldnt be welcome into the congragation [sp?]
    as if we even fucking go
    imageimage