Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

AILD singer arrested (jail time nigga)

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    zero said:

gary drunk as fuck =))

I only drank 5 so far

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Can we talk about butthurt atheists though? I thought that's what this thread was for. :-??

Gary said:

Heres 2 of my brats from a few years ago

Kid on the left is like SUPER SMART
    I habve NO IDEA where he got it from
    Future Radiologist
    Real proud of him
    The girl..she needs her ass kicked
    got her mothers mouth

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Gary posting his life story up in here
    imageimage

Gary posting his life story up in here

It's a pretty good story actually

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary said:

of course i believe he knew what was going to happen

He knew exactly how each individual person would act throughout their entire lifetime before they even existed, yet he still somehow gave them the ability to act however they want, even though he already knew how they would because he was the one that created them in the first place.

Got it.
    they chose to act that way though. WHY god would let them be created knowing full well what they were gonna do in the future, i have no idea. there's a lot i don't know. but that's why it's called faith. trusting that there's a higher power at work and that everything will be ok.
    The best thing you can do when it comes to this topic in a forum like this is just not discuss it
    Just keep the faith bro..never lose it
    If you gain the world but lose your soul what did you truly gain?
    These guys are just gonna come in with what they think are comical comebacks which are 9 out of 10 times stupid and a cheap attempt at recognization by their fellow followers. Not even worth bringing up in a forum like this. Now they will come at me and say..you and your girl had 3 somes..blah blah blah....They know nothing of me or about the real me.

no worries. i wasn't gonna lose faith or anything lol. i was just stating that i do understand their side of it. plus me an arlo were just having a civilized discussion. there was no hate or insults going on.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    My wife's real dad
    \Millionaire
    He got ran over by a tractor trailor on I84 in Ny..Long story as to how it happened
    he got like 6.2 million
    He's a secluded dude though
    never comes around before or after he got the loot
    I personally want to punch him in the face for not acknowledging his doughter or grandkids
    I don't want his money. I am very comfortable in that aspect of my life but I know my wife want to have a relationship with him but some people just don't wanna be bothered.
    TheWeeknd said:

Can we talk about butthurt atheists though? I thought that's what this thread was for. :-??

It's kind of all over the place now...
    place is dysfunctional

Gary said:

of course i believe he knew what was going to happen

He knew exactly how each individual person would act throughout their entire lifetime before they even existed, yet he still somehow gave them the ability to act however they want, even though he already knew how they would because he was the one that created them in the first place.

Got it.
    they chose to act that way though. WHY god would let them be created knowing full well what they were gonna do in the future, i have no idea. there's a lot i don't know. but that's why it's called faith. trusting that there's a higher power at work and that everything will be ok.
    The best thing you can do when it comes to this topic in a forum like this is just not discuss it
    Just keep the faith bro..never lose it
    If you gain the world but lose your soul what did you truly gain?
    These guys are just gonna come in with what they think are comical comebacks which are 9 out of 10 times stupid and a cheap attempt at recognization by their fellow followers. Not even worth bringing up in a forum like this. Now they will come at me and say..you and your girl had 3 somes..blah blah blah....They know nothing of me or about the real me.

no worries. i wasn't gonna lose faith or anything lol. i was just stating that i do understand their side of it. plus me an arlo were just having a civilized discussion. there was no hate or insults going on.
    Arlo seems intelligent
    I respect his choices in life
    I just mess with him sometimes
    I RESPECT YOU ARLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah. he's a pretty smart guy
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    This thread gave me A.D.D.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary said:

The girl..she
    got her mothers mouth

:>
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    If people think gays shouldn't marry beacause of what the bible says, offer to buy their daughter or sister for a goat.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Gary, titz or gtfo [-(
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Garys son isnt bad looking
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2013
    Gary said:

This is Jack