Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

explosion at boston marathon finish line

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2013
    rexum420 said:

People are retarded. If this was an act by our government more then two people would have died :|

Why? Why do governmental conspiracies have to have more than 3 deaths? I mean, if anything, this would be a MASSIVELY effective government false flag plot. Moreso than something like 9/11. You kill fewer people, but trouble the national conscience just as much.

In a governmental attack, you'd want to kill fewer taxpaying, hard working Americans. It's all about the fear you create.

tldr: The government did this but not 9/11.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • StaticStatic Posts: 29 salt miner
    I hope we catch who did this and kill them but we all know that if we catch them they will just get sent to Cuba if it is indeed a terrorist.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

It's an almost exact Joker quote from the Dark Knight with some words shuffled to the envents that happened today. But if you knew that already carry on

Shit, now I remember that part. Nvm then, carry on.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    The cynical side of me wants to agree with that but honestly, what do you expect? People care about what affects them. Also the United States is a much more tranquil environment than the Middle East.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why does it always have to be a conspiracy? Shit just doesn't happen from other people? Its always the government...
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I pointed out how disrespectful that picture was, and he removed it, but now he's arguing with me over chat about it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    monicaa said:

Why does it always have to be a conspiracy? Shit just doesn't happen from other people? Its always the government...

Well it is :-\"
    I don't believe in conspiracies. I think it's one of the most basic forms of paranoia.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    It depends on the conspiracy theory for me.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I believe that their are definitely some conspiracies out there... but I do not believe this is one of them. Especially if they're talking about signs being in American Dad and Family guy episodes...

Really? :|
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    monicaa said:

apparently there were "signs" in family guy and american dad that proves this was a conspiracy :|

:-q
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

I don't believe in conspiracies. I think it's one of the most basic forms of paranoia.

con·spir·a·cy /kənˈspirəsē/

Noun
    1. A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
    2. The action of plotting or conspiring.

If more than one person was involved, it's a conspiracy. 9/11 was in fact a conspiracy. It doesn't mean that the government was involved, but a group of people did get together and planned that shit out.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    So that leaves two distinct possibilities.

1. I don't believe groups plan things to do unlawful or harmful acts.
    2. I used the context of the conversation to infer a definition.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So, truth = disrespect according to MU, got it.

It's 110% truth. What goes on overseas every day, what Africa lives through, etc. Is 10x worse than a bomb that killed 2 people, but this hit home, so suddenly everyone's eyes are open. Typical ignorance.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    That wasn't the point at all... The point was death, no matter what kind or where is sad. That picture was disrespectful to those who died today in Boston. Yea, people died elsewhere and sure maybe we should start caring about those events as well... But we still shouldn't take away from those who died in Boston today as well.

Also, this was a domestic attack. Its only natural people would be discussing that event. I'm sure the families in the middle east are talking about their attack more than the one in Boston too.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

So that leaves two distinct possibilities.

1. I don't believe groups plan things to do unlawful or harmful acts.
    2. I used the context of the conversation to infer a definition.

The context of the conversation greatly depends on how you want to define the word though. One we have an agreed upon definition, we can expand on the topic. You said you didn't believe in conspiracies. That seemed to be a pretty cut and dried statement to me, since we can both agree that people plot illegal shit all the time. Did you mean government conspiracies? If so, to what extent? If two people working in the government plan to break a few laws, that's a government conspiracy. That's happened a thousand times over. Do we believe on that level? Or are we talking Family Guy conspiracies? What's the cut off point for what you believe and what you dont?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    *waits for next war*
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this is awful........ The 8 year old boy was waiting for is dad to finish the marathon when he was killed by the bomb. His younger sister got her leg blown off and his mom is in the hospital with severe brain injuries. :(

http://globalgrind.com/news/martin-richard-8-year-old-boy-killed-boston-marathon-explosion-denise-william-photos
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    I have a lot of friends that went into Boston yesterday for the sox game and marathon. Thankful that none of them got hurt. Hope they find the piece of shit responsible and hang them by their nutsack......