Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

explosion at boston marathon finish line

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

I feel horrible about the people who got hurt or died but I also feel bad for all the Iraqis or others that live here that will be targeted or killed by dumb fucks cause they think they are going to blow them up or some shit. Makes me sad.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Balbir_Singh_Sodhi#mw-mf-search
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It was funny because when I got home I got in the computer to watch the video. My wife was sitting by me and halfway through I said its amazing to me because im just seeing the good in people I see all these people running to help others.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Glad my buddy is alright...he said it was crazy being there
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I'm supposed to deliver to beantown tomorrow. That's gonna be fun getting a truck in that area. We will prob. reschedule
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2013
    I'm going to boston tmrw too to visit my school
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

This is why you dont run marathons and you should stick to strength training. You don't see these kind of bombs in the Weight room. Do these people even lift?

Fucking terrible but Goddamn did I LOL.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:

It was funny because when I got home I got in the computer to watch the video. My wife was sitting by me and halfway through I said its amazing to me because im just seeing the good in people I see all these people running to help others.

Yeah I saw these two guys in army fatigues run in and start hauling barriers away to get to injured people. Then other people got the same idea and started helping too. No fear about secondary devices etc. Good on 'em
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    apparently there were "signs" in family guy and american dad that proves this was a conspiracy :|
    I'll have to look into this :-B
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    monicaa said:

apparently there were "signs" in family guy and american dad that proves this was a conspiracy :|

This is correct. I don't know how some people just keep their heads in the sand. Open your minds people. It's clear what happened.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    seth macfarlane did it?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    friend just posted this to facebook

he did the same thing during the college/high school shootings from last year saying "two died by knife in China today and nobody cares but here everyone cares about these shootings".
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    People are retarded. If this was an act by our government more then two people would have died :|
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Goddammit Stewie
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I don't really understand how the Joker is relevant to that text.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's an almost exact Joker quote from the Dark Knight with some words shuffled to the envents that happened today. But if you knew that already carry on
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

friend just posted this to facebook

he did the same thing during the college/high school shootings from last year saying "two died by knife in China today and nobody cares but here everyone cares about these shootings".

I hate that shit. Like some bitch I know had the audacity to post a status along the lines of "bad things happen everyday". Like, just be respectful that two people died in a bombing ad hundreds were injured. I saw photos that looked like some people lost limbs. It's a fact that bad things do happen everyday, but don't try to make that reason for people to hold empathy. Be positive. Stay based
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited April 2013

I don't really understand how the Joker is relevant to that text.

douevendarkknight?