Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

official mayhem fest 2015 thread.

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Funny how Ape comes outta nowhere with this defensive garbage. Like anyone really gives a fuck if you enjoyed a concert. Being a dick right off the bat about people having deeper tastes reeks of inferiority. If you wanna go on having the musical depth of an 8th grader, have at it bruh

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

Asked this chick if she'll go to boston mayhem

If she says yes I'll be there lol

Anyone got set times for mayhem?

Also anyone know if they got re entry?

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

Oh yeah, I was so wrapped up in concert review I forget to mention some other shit. This one really cute blonde chick bummed a smoke of me and she tried to pay me and I go "No, don't worry about it. You can just have it." She gets really happy, hugs me, and tucks $3 in my back pocket. Also, there was this dude there who had broken his ribs and was on a walker. He was having some trouble getting up the stairs so I helped him. He asked to bum a smoke so I gave him one. Later, right before Korn came up he comes over to me and my buddies and goes "Hey man, thanks for the smokes and shit. Wanna smoke this blunt with me?" And he had some damn good shit. Finally, this dude walks up and goes "Hey, man you gotta light?" So I gave him my lighter to use. He goes :"thanks" shakes my hand and leaves a dollar in it. I made $4 and  got to smoke an awesome blunt for bumming two smokes and letting someone use my lighter. Not bad. 

Anyone got set times for mayhem?

Also anyone know if they got re entry?

Looked it up for you on the website. No re-entry. Set times:

1:05-1:25-Local Band Winners, Ermiha
    1:25-1:50-King 810 
    1:50-2:10-Islander
    1:50-2:15-Veil of Maya
    2:15-2:40-Texas Hippie Coilation
    2:40-3:05-Darkest Hour, Wretched
    3:05-3:30-Mushroomhead
    3:30-3:55-Upon a Burning Body, ill Nino
    3:55-4:25-Miss May I
    4:25-4:50-Emmure
    4:50-5:20-Suicide Silence
    5:20-5:45-Body Count
    5:45-6:20-Cannibal Corpse
    6:30-7:00-Trivium
    7:15-7:45-Asking Alexandria
    8:15-9:15-Korn
    9:45-11:00-Avenged Sevenfold

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

>didn't bring own smoke

>rookie

Gonna try to go idk yet tho

If I do I'll be entering at 5 ish like usual lol

You can't miss King 810 bro

Too brootal

>didn't bring own smoke

>rookie

I didn't feel like it was necessary just because we went with a bigger group then usual. So 4 of my boys and 3 of the girls we were hanging with all bought plenty. Not to mention, I had my boy on the inside who has a brother that works security so he never checks him. He bought a pretty decent amount and wound up just giving me two dubs for $2 and a cigarette. Smoked plenty, believe me lol

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

wah keep crying Satan.  You'll get over it. I like being able to enjoy a wide variety without being nit picky about every little thing. 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

Whatever helps you sleep at night 

hey I'm not the one all butthurt here. Are you having a bad day sir?

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

I just dont get your logic Ape. Why would someone pay money to go to a concert with bands they dont like? 

"Dude, why wont you go see this chick flick with me? Its only 10 dollars. If you cant find SOME enjoyment in it then you're sad"

Thats a bad example to use as there is only one at said chick flick where there were 19 at mayhem. The point was there is a lot of variety going on and its a good day even the year i hated the lineup i had fun. No one cares about that though. 

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

mrAPE said:

I like being able to enjoy a wide variety without being nit picky about every little thing. 

same 

edited July 2014

hahaha

Fun bands and good bands are separate things sometimes

Mayhem can be fun but most bands are for 8th graders just facts

Art needs to be held to some sort if standard and 90 percent if mayhem bands fall short of that standard 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    Thats a bad example to use as there is only one at said chick flick where there were 19 at mayhem. The point was there is a lot of variety going on and its a good day even the year i hated the lineup i had fun. No one cares about that though. 

19 chick flicks are still chick flicks. 

Going to concerts with good bands > going to concerts with shitty bands