Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

official mayhem fest 2015 thread.

Comments

• GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner

Ill be at the STL mayhem tomorrow, anyone else going? ill be in a kreator shirt and a black & white nWo hat - if ur one of the fuckheads here i will gladly fight ur ass in the cannibal corpse pit. also if anyone would like to join me in fucking up the stupid ass emmure or miss may i or king 810 douchebag motehrerfuckers and slam there bitch ass to the ground and throw bottles at those 3 bands, ill be there bitch.  

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

Post your band

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

I remember on the old Ozzboards, this dude kept telling everyone he was in a new band featuring former members of Suffocation (this was while they were still broken up). Then when Suffocation got back together and fucked his little lie up, dude went ghost. It was kinda crazy cuz he went so far as to photoshop pics of them practicing together and fake band logos, song titles, etc. Obv had too much time in his hands

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But Greg's band is real... I've seen em' play before. I swear.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

I'll be attending. 10 minute drive, free rockstars, Cannibal Corpse and Korn. It was worth it. I got my ticket for $10. Plus, tbh I would pay the $35 general admission for Korn alone. Love em' 

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

Ill be at the STL mayhem tomorrow, anyone else going? ill be in a kreator shirt and a black & white nWo hat - if ur one of the fuckheads here i will gladly fight ur ass in the cannibal corpse pit. also if anyone would like to join me in fucking up the stupid ass emmure or miss may i or king 810 douchebag motehrerfuckers and slam there bitch ass to the ground and throw bottles at those 3 bands, ill be there bitch.  

You weren't there, nor would you have engaged in any of the above stated shenanigans had you been in attendance....

Body Count was really entertaining, as was UABB, Darkest Hour, and Mushroomhead. CC always puts on a good show, and I was surprised by THC and their level of playing... Was this the best lineup? god no. Was it a lot of fun and perfect weather for an outdoor, allday music fest? Absolutely....

We left before A7x; even I have a threshold for the amount of shit metal I can endure.....

PS- 

Korn was flawless live, as always. 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Ishmael said:

You weren't there, nor would you have engaged in any of the above stated shenanigans had you been in attendance....

What??? Greg flaked?!?!?! Couldnt have seen that one coming....

• GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner
    @Ishmael, I was indeed there, pretty good show. Still doesn't beat 2012 or 2010. Nd were u even in the pits bitch? I was in  cannibal corpse, thc, mrh, & uabb pits. U either pussied out or werent there or blind. UABB is good live but their fans r douchebags swinging their arms slamdancing scene faggots, glad to say i punched one in face & out of the pit. And no bitch i did not fuck up any scenefags in the miss may i or emmure, also glad to say skipped out on  watching that shit. Also, Darkest Hour is god awful & generic.   A7X kciked ass u elitist prick, great performance. Let me guess, u actually enjoyed AA? I agree w/ the Korn part tho, great show.  but FUCK ur elitist shit.  

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Get Yamcha-ed 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

Pretty excited, going later today. Showing up at like 5 so I can miss everything I don't care about but still get free Rockstars and see Cannibal Corpse. Excited as all fuck to see Korn for my 4th time. I'll let the like 2 people who actually give a shit know how it goes and/or post a review when I get home or Monday. 

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

I had a blast yesterday. I ended up being happy about asking Alexandria being there because that was the only break I got all day. Once darkest hour started it was non stop going stage to stage. 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

I had fun. Body Count was my favorite performance of the day but there were some good ones.

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    AA's singer has some good live chops for sure... their songs are pretty blechh doe

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

I had fun. Body Count was my favorite performance of the day but there were some good ones.

Want2flag

Body Count \m/