Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What'd you get for Christmas?

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Tool hat pic :!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Ever since we lost my sister and nephew, Christmas isn't much of anything. I got a soundbar for my tv. Then because my step sister has fully completed her transition into being a shitty human being, my step dad said he wanted to pay my rent this month.
    image Photobucket
    Didn't know it was baseball hat. Lolwhy
    Didn't know it was baseball hat. Lolwhy
    what exactly comes to your mind first when you think of a hat?
    Beanie I guess. 

Devin has a goat tool beanie 

Chuckless said:
    Ever since we lost my sister and nephew, Christmas isn't much of anything. I got a soundbar for my tv. Then because my step sister has fully completed her transition into being a shitty human being, my step dad said he wanted to pay my rent this month.
    cant do the hug smiley because of fuhrer tim, but yeah. really sorry its taken such a toll and other things have come up.

feel free to come visit anytime you need to get away again or are passing through, dude.
    Beanie I guess. 

Devin has a goat tool beanie 
    yeah Im not much of a formal bb hat guy nowadays either, but it was probably hella pricey, so I appreciate it.
    Free is free. 

Hug smiley: > : D <
    Rex420 said:
    Should have got you a fedora 
    I can think of few things that scream "im a pretentious prick" more than a tool fedora
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck if I'm ever in a band that gets popular, we're definitely making custom fedora's.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Reminds me of the Slayer condoms =))
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ended up with 3 pizza hut gift cards, as well as one to Guitar Center. 
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Chuckless said:
    What'd your step sister do?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    we did white elephant on my dad's side of the family. I ended up with Yellow Submrine playing cards, 4 yellow submarine glasses, a $10 in-n-out gift card and mouse traps. very random bunch of shit but it's not bad. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    She's always been just a bit different as a person. She's had a lot of shit happen to her that would easily fuck a person up, so I try to not think too harshly about the shit she says. But one thing that she's talked about since I first met her when we were probably 8-9 is what she gets when her dad dies. When I think about my dad dying, that's as far as I get. I don't get past that and think about what happens. But she consistently thinks about what she gets. Step dad has a 72 Charger and a 2012 Charger. She always thought the old one was to be hers. Then my step dad finds out he has a 35 year old son and eventually my step sister does what she thinks is a good thing and remotely her decision and says that new son can have the 72 when he dies. That is what it is, somehow we all thought that was really noble of her and that just says fucked up. Anyway not long ago she found out that the 2012 wasn't destined to be hers when he dies. Did I mention that there is nothing at all wrong with his health and there is no expected death in the near future? She flips out and says she wouldn't have let new son have the 72 if she knew she wouldn't get the new one as if any of it were her decision to make. Anyway that was just the most recent event in the saga. There's that and the fact that she's a stingy ass pothead that does nothing but make a mess and provide nothing overall to the household. Like yeah I smoked while I lived there but I at least contributed to the environment. 
    image Photobucket
    What a bitch. It's like she's like; dad's death :!!