Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What'd you get for Christmas?

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dad randomly sent me $100 for Christmas/my birthday. Hasn't sent shit in years. Someone's feelin guilty. =))
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Say "You think you can buy my love? Cuz its gonna take a lot more than 100 bucks."
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    2tb hard drive and what's going on vinyl from parents

Gf got me a red wings jersey and a compton shirt 

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Penguins jersey, adidas hoodie, reebok & sketchers, S6, and food. The stuff I really need I couldn't find so that'll have to come a different day
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited December 2015
    Cash from extended family.
    An awesome Mega Man 2 shirt from my best friend.
    A case of Left Hand Milk Stout from my other best friend.
    An awesome Mega Man X action figure from my brother. 

And my parents went all out this year. Im really surprised and thankful. They spent a lot of money on Christmas this year, on both me and my brother, and also my cousins and other family. More than they ever have in past years. Very thankful for them. Especially since today is my Dad's birthday and he's going through it really hard without his dad. 

But they got me: a Midi keyboard, a Ninja Turtles shirt, a Darth Vader toaster, pack of guitar strings, a set of record stylized coasters, Yoshi's Wooly World, and a PS4 controller.

And I got people:
    One best friend - Fallout Pop figures (Deathclaw, and Brotherhood)
    Other best friend - a bourbon flavored cigar, and a Steam card
    My brother - Tearaway on PS4 and some candy
    Grandmother - sweater from my school
    Other grandmother - ornament from my school
    Dad - Wild Turkey hot sauce, Nebraska Corn Husters hot sauce, and glasses that help find golf balls
    Mom - a country CD
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Glad to hear it's been a good day MC \m/

the first holidays after losing someone are hard. Especially so close. 

How old old is your brother?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I don't realy exchange gifts with people. Me and my dad both got each other bags =))

i I got my mom some candles and will see her later today. 

im not a big fan of what Christmas has become. Essentially a corporate holiday. So I try to keep the buying to a minimum and ask people not buy me gifts. What we do instead is everyone brings a six pack or twelve pack of different beer and pass them around. I prefer to make it more about family. 
    edited December 2015
    Rex420 said:
    Glad to hear it's been a good day MC \m/

the first holidays after losing someone are hard. Especially so close. 

How old old is your brother?
    Yea, its been a weird holiday coming so soon after the funeral. My dad, especially because its his first birthday without my grandfather, and grandmother are taking it the hardest right now, but everyone has been down. Everyone on that side of family is just exhausted. Last night, everyone left by 10:30. Christmas on that side usually goes on to like 1/2 in the morning. But we're all tired. 

My brother is 20. 
    The hardest thing for my dad, was my grandfather always did shots with my dad at midnight of Christmas eve to celebrate his birthday. And he wasnt there this year. 

Its also my dad's 50th. And we just didnt have the time or energy to plan something big for him for his 50th so thats a bummer too. 

But the family is close and supportive, and we're making it through
    Rex420 said:
    I don't realy exchange gifts with people. Me and my dad both got each other bags =))

i I got my mom some candles and will see her later today. 

im not a big fan of what Christmas has become. Essentially a corporate holiday. So I try to keep the buying to a minimum and ask people not buy me gifts. What we do instead is everyone brings a six pack or twelve pack of different beer and pass them around. I prefer to make it more about family. 
    Yea its def more about family here too. We dont exchange gifts outside of the grandparents on my mom's side, and on my dad's side the younger cousins and grandparents get gifts, and the uncles maybe some liquor or a shirt but nothing extravagant, and then just some cash for the older cousins. But thats only a small portion with it. It really is about eating and drinking, and goofing around with family. 

My family is full of pranksters and tricksters, so I have many fond funny memories from Christmas. My grandfather was a king at pranking. And he instilled that upon all of us. 
    Also got a $25 dunkin donuts gift card from my favorite dog's owner. Ive only met this lady like twice but she knows her dog is my favorite. He's the reason I want a doberman.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I love my parents and I never tell them to get me anything because it's all pointless but I still appreciate it. Dad got me a tool set and a couple multiple purpose tools, when the fuck am I ever gonna use that? Pair of shorts, it's December. And a dart board, i think I've played darts like three times in my life. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Pants
    Underwear
    Socks
    Klean kanteen
    $25 Amazon gift card
    Cheese and cheese knifes
    Fog Machine 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Gonna buy myself a present later. Any guesses?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Some shorts, a thermometer for testing meat on the BBQ, some craft beers, some copper dishes for putting curries in, a tin for putting concert tickets and collectibles in, a pair of board shorts I bought myself. More presents to come today 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Deadpool X-Force Kotobukuya Figure
    2 Broncos Hoodies
    Zelda snapback
    zelda boxers
    zelda majoras mask wallet
    broncos pajamas
    broncos beer glass
    yoda pop figure
    vader pop figure
    chewbacca pop figure