Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Metal Alliance Tour 2013

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Caught In A Mosh ...

Damn dude, you must be a real fan
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2013
    It's the song they normally open with, not saying it'd be my choice.
    inb4lists

It's the song they normally open with, not saying it'd be my choice.

If by "song they normally open with" you mean that one video from Download fest where they reunited then hell yeah they do

I didn't realize you were a big enough fan to judge their live experience from their highest rated live video
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ive only seen them open with it at Mayhem
    Metal Thrashing Mad would be a cool opener.
    inb4lists
    jag said:

Oh shit my bad

Didnt realize they always played it, especially on sick tours with epic fucking lineups
    jag said:

They opened with it when I saw them w/ Testamemt and DA, well they did the Worship intro but then did CIAM.
    inb4lists
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I saw the Anthrax/testament tour 3 times, once on each leg. The openers I got were Earth On Hell on the first and second leg. Fight em til you cant on the 3rd leg.
    EOH and FETYC were the 2md amd 3rd songs for our show.

Anyways, did they have metal alliance tour posters at the merch tables? Don't really want a shirt that much.
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I didn't even look at merch to be honest lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I looked for a second while getting a beer from the hallway that they sell it in, but not too closely. I saw it was $30 a shirt and kept on movin'.
    Mmkay,
    inb4lists

I looked for a second while getting a beer from the hallway that they sell it in, but not too closely. I saw it was $30 a shirt and kept on movin'.

Yep. Good ol house of blues
    So apparently our MA show last night was cut slightly short, Scott Ian was in the hospital for food poisoning so Anthrax played as a 4 piece, they also cut Imitation Of Life and I'm Alive from the setlist.
    inb4lists
    Weren't you supposed to be there
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited April 2013
    No, I did have a ride though, but I have to save money for Welcome To Rockville on the 27th.

It sucks but I've seen Anthrax twice and HG, and MW come around a lot.
    inb4lists
    b-(
    hmm?
    inb4lists
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2013
    I wasn't sure if i wanted to bring this up before but now that I'm drunk I guess I will. My wife and her friend were asked to go backstage by Anthrax's tour manager when we were in the VIP bar after the show. They said they would and when they asked if they could bring me and my buddy they said no guys. :|

So when they went back apparently the band was showering and then eating chinese food and they made them wait in some room for awhile. Any way at some point the girls just said fuck it and bolted cuz our limo was outside waiting. Not sure what the goal was for anyone involved but it made for some interesting conversation.