Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Metal Alliance Tour 2013

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think Worship Music is good btw. Not great but good. I think it has about 5 or 6 solid songs on it. Brian you just need to get over the John Bush thing, which you bring up EVERY time anyone brings up WM. Goddam I should have gone down and broken your jaw last night when I had the chance. 8-|
    Gnomez said:

Gnomez said:

I didnt see u fuckers. All I saw was Big billy by the merch stand and then a shirtless big billy in the middle of the pit. My buddy and I were gonna go down in the pit during Exodus, but my wifes friend bribed us to stay by promising to let me take a pic of her tits if we didnt go.

So.....where is the pic of her tits? [-O<
    It's posted in another thread
    .....point me in the right direction....
    It's in the "Post Pictures of your Wife's Friends Tits Thread" where else would it be? :-??
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

I think Worship Music is good btw. Not great but good. I think it has about 5 or 6 solid songs on it. Brian you just need to get over the John Bush thing, which you bring up EVERY time anyone brings up WM. Goddam I should have gone down and broken your jaw last night when I had the chance. 8-|

The only reason I bring it up is because everyone says how it's "a true return to form" and whatever like it's just like their 80s releases, when really it's basically what they were doing with Bush.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Show tonight was awesome. Enjoyed every band. Municipal Waste got the crowd going and it never stopped from there. Among the Living in full was awesome but the Worship Music songs and the TNT cover pretty much killed the momentum from the first half. Not a fan of closing with Antisocial either but I'm The Man was cool.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Waits patiently for facefuck to get pissed and defend worship music
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jay's paragraph is spot on tho. Even the SOD cover wasn't all that, instrumental or not. That portion of the set sucked and was the sore thumb of the night. Antisocial is a poor choice of a song to close with.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I ended up leaving during Imitation Of Life because it was just was too crowded and hot in there, and I didn't give a fuck about any of the songs they had left lol

They were a lot of fun though. I'd def see the same set again, ATL is probably one of my favorite live songs
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I had fun during the whole set and thought it was great, but I was also drunk and happy.
    Do you think it would be asking a lot for Scott to get on vox and do Protest and Survive?
    Got a barrier spot for the night
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Municipal waste is gonna fuck you up!
    Just got home.

Had the barrier all night. Loved the show show. Short review.

Holy grail - meh last two songs were good

Municipal waste - is gonna fuck you up! They are awesome.

High in fire - was hard ti hear his vocals. Fertile green and snakes for the divine were great

Exodus - craziest I've seen bogarts get since hatebreed in 05

Anthrax - loved the set and agree with others complaints.

Also someone said it before and I agree high on fire should go on before municipal waste. I get they are awesome and all but for the type of show they drained the energy MW built up.

Left with a high on fire and anthrax pick. 75 cents I found on the floor and a bootleg tour shirt for 9 bucks.
    I bitched about the order! Woo hoo!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:

Waits patiently for facefuck to get pissed and defend worship music

nah, I like the album, I'll just leave it at that.
    inb4lists
    My bootleg shirt

imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Worcester is spelled wrong [-(
    Lol didn't even acknowledge Shadows Fall
    inb4lists
    Shadows fall shouldnt be acknowledged
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Among the Living seems like a track they should always open with.
    Caught In A Mosh ...
    inb4lists