Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Teen Charged With 1st Degree Murder After She Strangles Her Newborn Baby.

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

she's fucked socially even if the story didn't go public nation wide. she's the bostonflorida baby strangler

Fucked? Yes.
    As much? No way.

Her family has to know. Her friends simply know.

We had no idea this little girl existed before now. Do the other seven billion of us have to know?
    I love winning with women
    So it should take publishing a shock-value story to teach our kids? I think not.

And think about the way this story was written. As much as I didn't want to, I read the whole article after all, and then on another site.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210159/Florida-teen-14-charged-degree-murder-strangles-newborn-baby-hides-body-shoe-box-dumps-laundry.html

Stories written like this serve no other purpose than to build strong disdain for our world. We should focus on addressing misguidance rather than harping on the 'evil.'
    That was in response to Dayna's
    I know. I'm just saying something like this is pure, low sensationalism.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Agree that this isn't a first degree murder.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i've said this before but stuff like this always give me the idea of people being executed in the same manner as they killed so they know what it feels like. of course this would never happened and i'm not exactly FOR the idea but it does pop into my head when i hear/read stuff like this. and i know she was sentenced to life not death but the idea popped back into my head after reading this story.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Remember kids; use dat Trojan.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

What she did was beyond gross, and she did technically kill a living human, but I don't know if I'd personally put that on par with what 1st degree usually constitutes. To be fair though I don't really know what I'd put it under, but still.

I'd completely put it on par with premeditated first degree murder. She didnt accidentally murder her child, she planed to hide it and then murder it the first second she had. There is no technically about it... This 9lb baby was able to survive on it's own, and she murdered it. There is literally no difference between her walking into a daycare and just shooting some baby in the head. She is vile and should never see the light of day again. fuck her

Agree that this isn't a first degree murder.

How do you figure???? This isnt an abortion. It was premeditated and she purposly caused the death of another human. This is the very definition of 1st degree murder.

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How can people be so fucked in the head? I don't understand.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Lol at Alex calling this a 'mistake'
    No fucking way you can call this chick knowingly killing her child a 'mistake'
    A mistake was having unprotected sex to begin with
    Killing her baby isnt
    imageimage
    Yeah, i agree with Bianca. She turned on the water and bit her lip to give birth, and then instantly strangles a helpless baby to death. That is the very definition of premeditated murder. She planned to deliver this baby in quiet and murder this child.

The only thing one could really say is that at 14 she isnt old enough to understand the gravity of murdering a baby like she did... and so she shouldnt be treated as an adult. To that I say, fuck her.
    I seriously disagree with slapping her with a first degree at fourteen and plastering her face, house, and street address on the internet. There should be other routes.
    I do agree with Alex that this shouldnt have ever been made public. I mean what is the point in making it public? It isnt news. It's not going to be educational to other 14 year old girls who were planning on secretly giving birth to murder a innocent child. No... It's shock value news, meant to cause an outrage so they can get more viewers and make more money. That's all it is.

This should have just been handled behind closed doors. 1st degree murder, case details sealed, girl spends the rest of her life in a jail cell. Done with.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't think she should spent the rest of her life in a jail cell. If that would be the case just shoot her. But then there would be an outrage about someone killing a 13 year old girl
    imageimage
    she's 14, but my give a fucks about her is pretty low. killing a baby like that is so vile.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    She could have gotten away with it if she wasn't a complete retard
    imageimage