Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

my life is over

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    God? lol. really? oh man... I never stop getting amused when people in debates throw out the "you will be held accountable to some fictional superman". lol shit never gets old. Yeah and the tooth fairy might come and take my quarters back.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Gary said:

God. .

Stopped reading there.
    rexum420 said:

rexum420 said:

yeah iv spent enough time talking to you to know your not ready for this...plus if she slept with you shes probably a major slut...if she won't abort i would try getting her to sign something saying your not responsible for the kid and don't have to pay child support

:)) lol... yeah... get her to sign something saying you arent responsible and dont have to pay child support... bahahahahahaha... what world do you live on Rex? You seriously think this chicks gonna be like "yo nigga. dont worry about paying me anything. my baby, my problem."

well considering it happened to my aunt im living in the real world brah...granted the dude took advantage of her being vulnerable...but im just telling todd to look out for his best interests

Tell your aunt to stop being stupid and take him to court. That shit wont stand up in court. He stuck his dick in it, and now he needs to open his pocketbook to get it out. diapers arent cheap.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    it was years ago
    either way todd you need one of these image
    is the child 18? If no- then you petition the court and get your fair share. Family courts almost always are heavily favored towards the woman and the custodial parent. Since she is both-slam dunk.

but I can understand the hassle not being worth it.
    im pretty sure she gets child support for the kid now
    she didn't for the first 5 years though and the court ruled he didn't have to pay back child support also
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I knew this would happen. If I had an abortion for any reason I would bet I would never feel guilty about it
    imageimage
    rexum420 said:

she didn't for the first 5 years though and the court ruled he didn't have to pay back child support also

yeah that aint surprising. Good to hear she gets CS now though.
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    just put it in a basket on the door step of someone with a lot of kids ring the bell and run, they may not notice its not theirs and think the kids are playing around once again.... :))
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited November 2012

my uterus, my decision.

and that's how kids end up being used as weapons. if you tell a guy to fuck off and die in some states he could make your life a living hell legally. Want to leave the state for any reason? Nope its kidnapping. my friend is going through absolute hell in Nj over her kids cause she tried to fuck over the father.
    edited November 2012
    not the same as using a kid to fuck over the mom/dad.

and social services is were i got told to do that fyi.

rexum420 said:

yeah iv spent enough time talking to you to know your not ready for this...plus if she slept with you shes probably a major slut...if she won't abort i would try getting her to sign something saying your not responsible for the kid and don't have to pay child support

:)) lol... yeah... get her to sign something saying you arent responsible and dont have to pay child support... bahahahahahaha... what world do you live on Rex? You seriously think this chicks gonna be like "yo nigga. dont worry about paying me anything. my baby, my problem."
    happened between two dumbasses when I was in high school. so yeah, some chicks will do that.
    i know someone who did that. all you do is sign away your parental rights.

Lol at shane saying anything about using the kid as a weapon when they tried to get pregnant just to get the benefits from the government

what really? who would be stupid enough to think that would work....i mean sure you get benefits but the amount of money it would cost you would out weigh the benefits

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

not the same as using a kid to fuck over the mom/dad.

and social services is were i got told to do that fyi.

:|
    edited November 2012
    rexum420 said:

Lol at shane saying anything about using the kid as a weapon when they tried to get pregnant just to get the benefits from the government

what really? who would be stupid enough to think that would work....i mean sure you get benefits but the amount of money it would cost you would out weigh the benefits

well the actual reason was to get my wife medicaid, which she very much needs and would get immediately up until the kid being 6. She's also wanted a kid for a very long time so the benefits would actually work out.

inb4 whotehfuckwouldhaveakidwiththisretard trolling
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Fuck you Rex. Today sucked Idk what shes Gonna do with it.