Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

my life is over

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

People get way too up in arms about abortion. If its not your body or kid don't worry about it.

WHat about the baby's voice. Don't you think the baby deserves a chance? Adoption is the answer if you don't want it. SOmebody needs to stand up for all these aborted babies. IF There is a heartbeat then there is a life that can't stand up for itself. Be a man. You were a man when you bent her over and plowed her now step up to your's and hers responsibility.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Uterus is about one of the most unsexy words of all time. If a chick was like "Stick your dick in my Uterus", I'd be like "bitch what?" :|
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i believe some people do get way to up in arms with abortion, but at the same time i think others have a way too cavalier attitude about it
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I support abortion 100% even in non-medical reasons. Are the adoptive parents going to pay for all the doctor appointments and for the delivery/stay? Doubt it
    imageimage
    Not my body..not my decision..I understand that but people have to understand that they are snuffing out a life when they abort. Kinda fucked up..selfish..etc...
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

Shut up Gary

You shut up. I'm right. I support a womans right to choose but it's a fucked up decision and if you think killing a child is not fucked up then you in fact are fucked up. Whatever..kill what you want...I got my kids and love them. Would die for them.

I support abortion 100% even in non-medical reasons. Are the adoptive parents going to pay for all the doctor appointments and for the delivery/stay? Doubt it

yes actually. many adoptions that involve a unborn child often include having all baby birthing expenses taken care of. I think some future adopted parents also help take care of the mom to ease her discomfort. It's a whole interview process and everything... The mother has to be 100% comfortable with the people.

I am good friends with someone who was trying to adopt this way.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Gary said:

Shut up Gary

You shut up. I'm right. I support a womans right to choose but it's a fucked up decision and if you think killing a child is not fucked up then you in fact are fucked up. Whatever..kill what you want...I got my kids and love them. Would die for them.

They probably wonder why they were born every day :-<
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Its funny gary says thay because the heartbeat doesn't come into play until a bit into the pregnancy. Take my baby as of right now its just this blueberry sized blob thats starting to grow arms and shit and has the final liver forming. Learn your shit.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Abort dat lil nigga.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you not killing anyone.. but its hard not to admit that your stoping a life from happening.. and gary is right its a little fucked up.. heaven forbid someone elses existence inconveniences you in some way.. if your life situation is horrible and bringing the child into the world would bring it nothing but misery then yes abortion is sadly the best option, but if there is a chance for a happy life, even if its more difficult, for the baby I believe that its a little selfish to abort.. dont like it oh well

Uterus is about one of the most unsexy words of all time. If a chick was like "Stick your dick in my Uterus", I'd be like "bitch what?" :|

it's a part of the human body. get over it.
    and the dick doesn't go into the uterus fyi... <_>
    Maybe brad isnt that big... Personally I get fallopian tube when I have intercourse.

Its funny gary says thay because the heartbeat doesn't come into play until a bit into the pregnancy. Take my baby as of right now its just this blueberry sized blob thats starting to grow arms and shit and has the final liver forming. Learn your shit.

Heartbeat 22 days after conception. Learn your shit noob.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah iv spent enough time talking to you to know your not ready for this...plus if she slept with you shes probably a major slut...if she won't abort i would try getting her to sign something saying your not responsible for the kid and don't have to pay child support
    rexum420 said:

yeah iv spent enough time talking to you to know your not ready for this...plus if she slept with you shes probably a major slut...if she won't abort i would try getting her to sign something saying your not responsible for the kid and don't have to pay child support

That won't hold up in court when she tries to go for welfare

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So 22 days in which there is no heartbeat for you to bitch about someone aborting
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    rexum420 said:

:)) lol... yeah... get her to sign something saying you arent responsible and dont have to pay child support... bahahahahahaha... what world do you live on Rex? You seriously think this chicks gonna be like "yo nigga. dont worry about paying me anything. my baby, my problem."
    by the time people find out they are pregnant it's usually more than 22 days after they had sex. Most times a girl just thinks her period is late for some reason. Look..I'm not debating abortion..just stating the facts...I am all for people doing what they want. That's between them and God. Not my business but I do I have an opinion on it and wether I approve or disapprove should have no reflection on peoples decisions. Their life. DO what the fuck you want but you are responsible for your actions.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy

rexum420 said:

:)) lol... yeah... get her to sign something saying you arent responsible and dont have to pay child support... bahahahahahaha... what world do you live on Rex? You seriously think this chicks gonna be like "yo nigga. dont worry about paying me anything. my baby, my problem."

well considering it happened to my aunt im living in the real world brah...granted the dude took advantage of her being vulnerable...but im just telling todd to look out for his best interests