Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2012 Election results - Who'd you vote for?

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary Johnson (Libertarian)

I dont think people really cared that much.

They cared that much about Rodney King. They do it for sporting events. I think it's very possible that there would have been some inner city rioting in certain areas
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    proud of you America. you's didnt fuck it up. i was a little worried for a bit

What the fuck do you know, you don't even have a president! GTFO with that prime minister shit. Who is your prime minister anyway Gary Bettman? Hell even Mexico has a president!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think LA 92 was a lot more localized of an issue than people think.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

I dont think people really cared that much.

They cared that much about Rodney King. They do it for sporting events. I think it's very possible that there would have been some inner city rioting in certain areas
    The problem in 92 is you have a average joe black man who people related too because he was from their area, getting fucked up by a bunch of white cops. I'm not even black, and that makes me what to break shit. It is a repugnant thought.

If Obama lost the election? He's just some rich black guy (or whatever he is). The working class can't really relate to him nor would anyone feel bad for him. They'd be like "sucks man, but at least you had it for 4"
    I disagree. "Average Joe Black Man" never really cared about politics before and all of a sudden he is wearing OBAMAGEAR and considering him being elected "one of their own" getting in. Just yesterday on WGCI which is a black radio station in Chicago, Obama did an interview on there and then all morning the radio host was encouraging all of the bruthas and sistas out there to make sure they get out there and vote to keep our brutha Obama in office.

Hopefully nothing would've happened but I guess we will never know. When people are voting for race alone, a different kind of emotion takes over in some people.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Jill Stein (Green)
    please!

that black riot shit was just a scare tactic thought up by republicans. fuckin' fox news had updates on their site all night last night trying to scare people about black rage. shits ridiculous. this is the cosby kid generation. they're not rioting for shit. you see ed in a riot any time soon?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I have never seen so much butthurt on my FB wall before
    inb4lists
    SATAN said:

please!

that black riot shit was just a scare tactic thought up by republicans. fuckin' fox news had updates on their site all night last night trying to scare people about black rage. shits ridiculous. this is the cosby kid generation. they're not rioting for shit. you see ed in a riot any time soon?

I could see them rioting. They might riot if the lakers win the playoffs or something. That's a good reason for them to riot and loot.

Hopefully nothing would've happened but I guess we will never know. When people are voting for race alone, a different kind of emotion takes over in some people.

That's definitely been the case with the sensational response to his two victories.
    http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/07/14983195-us-re-elects-barack-obama-as-president?lite

5th picture down. Me chillin' with Barry O. Was in a few Washington Post pictures too.

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip

What the fuck do you know, you don't even have a president! GTFO with that prime minister shit. Who is your prime minister anyway Gary Bettman? Hell even Mexico has a president!
    okay.jpeg
    SATAN said:

please!

Actually that makes no sense. It would make more sense if it was a scare tactic thought up by democrats actually. You better not have Obama lose or all the angry black people will riot!
    I'm calling it now... There is going to be a lot of REALLY good music that starts coming out of WA and CO.
    edited November 2012
    SATAN said:

please!

you see ed in a riot any time soon?

only if Lady gaga walked off stage without performing an encore
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    edited November 2012
    Thanks to Ron Paul and the liberty movement it gave Gary Johnson the spotlight to amass more than a million votes this year. That's pretty damn good for a third party, not only that but now the libertarian party is gaining much more recognition and attention. Maybe they will be a major player someday. I wish Ron Paul would've been the real choice for the American people though. He was the only man I truly believed in, Gary was his substitute.
    The Dow is down 300 points and gas prices went up .25 in Chicago. Maybe the world is coming to an end?

The Dow is down 300 points and gas prices went up .25 in Chicago. Maybe the world is coming to an end?

Down on anticipation of no Dodd-Frank repeal. That's a good thing.