Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Amanda Todd

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

If all the attention this story has received saves even one other kid from taking their own life, doesn't that make all the attention it's getting worth it?

This. Hopefully it affects kids and parents enough to look differently at things. Maybe kids can see the potential consequences of bullying and hopefully parents will be motivated to stay as involved as possible in what is going on in their kids' lives and what they are up to when they are on the internet.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Well for me it's not lol they were selfish its what the fuck were you thinking do you realize how much this is going to fuck up the lives of those around you?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    of course she was being selfish. she had nobody on her side. even her parents.
    all I can see that they taught her was how to keep running away from your problems
    by changing schools repeatedly instead of teaching her how to stand up to the bullies.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Someone who kills themselves has some serious mental problems that none of if can understand and hopefully never will. She obv thought she had nothing/no one left. She was fucking screwed up in the head, it wasn't a selfish act, it was a mental instability act. I mean c'mon, who this fuck has a glass of bleach? We don't know the feeling/thoughts going on inside her head. It's a shame when a young person feels they have nothing left and nowhere to turn when in reality she had her whole life ahead of her. She was fucked in the head, not selfish.
    Why is it so hard for people to accept that I have a different view on this. I never said any of you were wrong for your opinion on it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    George didnt say "ape said everyone is wrong for having a differing opinion". He just said that your opinion was wrong.
    lol what? That's what he said.
    Wake makes no sense sometimes.

Oo well.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    jesus christ you two. Lighten up. I was just making a light hearted joke.
    The joke sucked if that's what it was
    Dont worry, I wasnt planning on bringing it to open mic.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

SATAN said:

SATAN said:

SATAN said:

to understand suicide is to understand depression. it's pretty clear that some of you don't. if that's the case, just stfu because you seem callous and ignorant otherwise

everyone saying "you don't understand depression" doesn't understand that this girl did NOT suffer the same kind of depression that people like my sister and bianca suffer from which is chemical and cannot be fixed so easily. This girl had situational depression (something happened to upset her; in this case the bullying, so it made her "depressed"), not chemical depression. she didn't get the proper help. so bitch lost her head. bitch dead.
    how does it feel to be a callous, ignorant, spoiled brat?
    because I'm trying to say that because these so called medical professionals probably fucked up the girl even more by not treating her properly? ok <_>
    your reading comprehension skills are clearly lacking
    speak for yourself.
    NO U!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012

Well for me it's not lol they were selfish its what the fuck were you thinking do you realize how much this is going to fuck up the lives of those around you?

People commit suicide because they don't think anyone cares about them, and it won't impact the lives of others. No matter how distorted that belief is, that's what many think, and that's what I believe Amanda Todd thought. People reach the point where they truly believe that them being alive is a nuisance, and has no benefit. There's nothing selfish in that, it's just sad.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep

This is the only place where this story still exist...
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

edited October 2012
    I want to fucking slap the girl at 1:05, this is beyond fucking ridiculous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZE6v2rC_G4&amp;feature=youtu.be
    inb4lists
    A comment on that Youtube video.

"Amanda Todd left out a lot when she made that video like how she didn't flash her tits once she would do it multiple times, send people nude pictures and had videos of herself masturbating. She was also known to sleep around. One of her blackmailers was a family member who found out about it and was asking her to come clean to her parents. She was afraid of what her parents would do and drank bleach. It's sad someone died an bullying should be stopped but she shouldn't be praised in anyway."
    inb4lists
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

A comment on that Youtube video.

YouTube comments should never be used to make a point lol Come on now.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Took a whopping 20 sec to find this top comment: