Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i use to work for a contractor who did demolition for insurance companies and as soon as he picked me up in the morning he'd throw me a bag'o'weed and tell me to roll myself one
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Smokin with this fiiine young lady
    Gonna see where this goes
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2010
    Edit: Nevermind, the plans are back on.
    Post edited by Gazorpazorpfield on
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANRLdrhVFvI

"Right over there, theres some people smoking weed. Because its coming this way."
    Post edited by LiveFreeDie on
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Photobucket

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    edited October 2010
    Awwww look at teh high kitteh
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Dude, it was like I smoked on the set of Scooby Doo. It was a fucking abandoned house farm thing, there were a coupe sheds, and this old ass fan that has been sitting there for years. First thing I said was "This is a good place to get slaughtered."
    image Photobucket
    edited October 2010
    How did smoking with ladies turn out for you guys?

My experience is when I smoke with girls they just get all quiet after. Next time I do that I'll make sure to have some redbull handy.
    edited October 2010
    Friday night, neither of this chicks could go..but me and my friend still went.

Last night was more of a party..and it was weird because these preppy kids showed up and made it their own party..after we had been drinking for some time, so I felt kind of weird around them. But I hang out with a few of them anyway, so it was cool. Once again no girls stayed for long...so later that night the few guys left went to this corn field and made a stoner cirlce. I'm pretty sure we witnessed an extreme case of domestic violence, and there may have been shots fired..I don't know, but we were freaking out..and then we though the guy heard us because he shot off in his car, then swung around and parked right by the trailer in my friends back yard that we were sitting in. Then he yell's to this chick "GET IN THE FUCKING CAR." and the next part I'm not 100 on, but we believe he said "I HAVE A FUCKING GUN, WITH FUCKING BULLETS" but after that it was strange too, because he got out the car and took off running, and then she walked into the car and took off. It was like fucking musical chairs with a gun and some people and a car.

I also found out that I can text like a champ when I'm drinking, so for those saying that it isn't hard, I believe you know.
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    got up about 20 min ago...boutz to smokeith my firzt bowlz of dayz
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Found out Friday that "Not Exactly" by Deadmau5 is one of my new favorite high songs. lol
    I love winning with women
    We're trying to make a megabig stoner circle tomorrow.
    First off, I think the place we smoked at last time was a former stoner cirlce, because there was two tubs stacked with a VCR on top, a random filter, funnel, big ass pot, and and something else...in the middle of nowhere.

Second, to get back we had to walk across this recently plowed corn field in the dark. We were so fucking lost even though it was a straight shot back. We ran around lost for a good 20 minutes, and I swear I took on godlike powers because at no point did I lose my breath.
    image Photobucket
  • destroyerofsensesdestroyerofsenses Posts: 483 salt miner
    medicinal marijuana is on the ballot for my county tomorrow. really hoping it passes.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lolz...I have pot seeds that my Cousin gave me a year or so ago. We were gonna throw 'em in the neighbor's yard to try and get them to grow to call the cops on him. (One of those neighbors where you just wanna commit arson on his house.)

I could grow my own Weed if I wanted...lmao.
    thatz real funnae erik fukkin shady fukkerz.... why not someone do that to you

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude, that motherfucker deserved it. He tried to shoot our neighbor's Dog with a BB Gun, and he threw all his garbage in our yard for the longest time. He started a war with the wrong motherfucker.
    whatevaz no one deservez to go to teh slammer fer nofinz

[-(

blue turbins