Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    new page

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

new page

[-(

blue turbins

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    fukk y00z i got it but im in teh hole -420 because iza Nechropheliac

[-(

blue turbins

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2010
    LIKE?
    It's incredibly difficult to maintain a secure area to sell, and this is the reason why 99% of dealers are caught. Schools are a no-no, along with most public streets, because people (at least here) aren't above calling stuff like that in.

Then you have to deal with the volume of people who know about you. Anyone who has smoked weed before has asked other weed smokers about contacts, and a good contact has to be one who isn't tripping out about all 50 people coming to them for their high every day, then meeting people you don't know. Nothing's worse than meeting someone who knows so much about you and what you sell without knowing who they are.

Then you have to think about basic economics. Are the costs worth the risk of your investment? If it's even close, then you close up shop. Also, good dealers always are consistent. I've had a ton of bad dealers in my day, and all of 'em are out every time you need them.

Also, since you're homeschooled now, a lot of your time is going to be dominated by your parent's supervision, whether you like it or not (assuming they're a good parent, that is). Where are you keeping this weed? Where are you selling? Who's coming to your house? If they don't come to you, how do you get where you need to go? How much do you sell for? Should you rip off that new kid? Does that cop know you've got an o of weed on you? How much will this fuck my life up if I'm caught?

Answer all those questions, then go ahead and get caught.
    A sin represents something more than a religious obstruction, but a moral one. Unless you claim you don't have morals, how is that something you don't care about?
    I have morals. That however, is not among them. That faggot deserved it. I'd fucking kill him if I could get away with it just for trying to shoot a Dog. An animal's life is ALWAYS more important then a Human's. We're shit.
    Part of morality is that it doesn't matter who the victim is. It's wrong because it's wrong, no matter the circumstance. You've already admitted it's a BB gun, so it's not like he capped a dog. I disagree with this progressive motion that somehow animals are more important than humans. Evolution kills you people for a reason.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    erik=shady fukkerz iz shady fukkerz

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LIKE?
    It's incredibly difficult to maintain a secure area to sell, and this is the reason why 99% of dealers are caught. Schools are a no-no, along with most public streets, because people (at least here) aren't above calling stuff like that in.

Then you have to deal with the volume of people who know about you. Anyone who has smoked weed before has asked other weed smokers about contacts, and a good contact has to be one who isn't tripping out about all 50 people coming to them for their high every day, then meeting people you don't know. Nothing's worse than meeting someone who knows so much about you and what you sell without knowing who they are.

Then you have to think about basic economics. Are the costs worth the risk of your investment? If it's even close, then you close up shop. Also, good dealers always are consistent. I've had a ton of bad dealers in my day, and all of 'em are out every time you need them.

Also, since you're homeschooled now, a lot of your time is going to be dominated by your parent's supervision, whether you like it or not (assuming they're a good parent, that is). Where are you keeping this weed? Where are you selling? Who's coming to your house? If they don't come to you, how do you get where you need to go? How much do you sell for? Should you rip off that new kid? Does that cop know you've got an o of weed on you? How much will this fuck my life up if I'm caught?

Answer all those questions, then go ahead and get caught.
    A sin represents something more than a religious obstruction, but a moral one. Unless you claim you don't have morals, how is that something you don't care about?
    I have morals. That however, is not among them. That faggot deserved it. I'd fucking kill him if I could get away with it just for trying to shoot a Dog. An animal's life is ALWAYS more important then a Human's. We're shit.
    Part of morality is that it doesn't matter who the victim is. It's wrong because it's wrong, no matter the circumstance. You've already admitted it's a BB gun, so it's not like he capped a dog. I disagree with this progressive motion that somehow animals are more important than humans. Evolution kills you people for a reason.
    Hmm...all good points. Idk, it seemed so easy at school. They just pass a bag and get their money in plain sight. Lol.
    Idk, honestly, I don't like the idea myself, it's just the thought of quick money that pulls me in.
    d00d erik y00z dont has teh ballz to be a gangsterz

[-(

blue turbins

Hmm...all good points. Idk, it seemed so easy at school. They just pass a bag and get their money in plain sight. Lol.
    That's why so many people do it.

Let's just run some odds here. There have probably been somewhere around 500 deals or so that go on campus at my school over the last three years that I've been here. High consuming market, very few buyers however, so you're selling to the same people maybe once a week. About 5 dealers have been caught.

1/100 deals yields a catch, and I don't like those odds.
    A gangster......? OK, keep smoking that pot and frying your mind, pussy cat.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Fuck that, I sold at school once and almost got caught...
    I love winning with women
    sellin weed = gangsterz

[-(

blue turbins

Fuck that, I sold at school once and almost got caught...
    In case I didn't get my point across, so did I, and my best friend got caught and expelled.

Still have a ton of money left over from it though, but it's just not worth that risk.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Idk, honestly, I don't like the idea myself, it's just the thought of quick money that pulls me in.
    thats exactly what gets mother fuckers caught...fucking greed

the average person who thinks hmmm i should sell some weed and get some cash doesn't understand the details that go into weed...like for one the less customers the better....having a middle man to do your dirty work is key..also no one should ever know where your stash is but you and it should not be your house.....but most of it is feel and knowing and finding the right people to trust..but thats besides the point..just stay out of the game you don't haz ze skillz
    *kix erikz ass and takez himz weed*

y00z weed salin business didnt last long beeitchez

[-(

blue turbins

I've actually honestly been thinking about trying Weed just to see what the fucking hype is all about and how it actually makes me feel. I've been drinking myself dead like a pathetic fuck anyways, it would be no worse. But I wouldn't even know where to get it and who to fucking trust with it not being laced. -_-