Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    it sickens him cuz he realizes how awesome it is but he is too ignorant to wrap that around his little brain
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    he's young when i was 13 i thought the same thing...but by 14 i was loving getting stoned
    edited October 2010
    yah but getting trashed drunk by yourself was not something i was doing at 14 either. i think him just chillin out with some weed would be good for him, if he just tried to enjoy it and not use it as a escape
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I wouldn't have a problem with his view if it weren't for the fact that he drinks at 13. I think that is by far worse seeing as it couldn't potentially lead to a life of alcoholism (Yes I'm blowing this out of proportion). Weed isn't going to tear my life apart.
    image Photobucket
    your not blowing it out of proportion. kids who drink like erik have 5 times as much of chance to develop a substance abuse problem later in life...
    weed might make you a little unproductive some days...but all in all it is 100x's better than drinking...not just for you but for your life...i started drinking when i was his age and had some problems with other things in my late teens....my dad and grandma are alchie's...and i drink my fair share but i know how to control it and will never be an everyday lets get drunk person...but weed fosho helps that...i like to have a buzz at the end of the day lol....thats why i just usually smoke a bowl b4 bed
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Got a good playlist going last night while stoned. Consisted of

Isis (Holy Tears, Maritime)
    BtBaM (Sun of Nothing, Viridian)
    NIN (The Great Below, The Line Begins to Blur)
    Danzig (Mother, The Hunter)
    Animals As Leaders (Soraya, Song of Solomon)
    Alice in Chains (Check My Brain, Acid Bubble)
    Behemoth (Ov Fire and the Void)
    Neutral Milk Hotel (Two-Headed Boy, Ghost)
    Black Cobra (Negative Reversal, Machine)

Twas a good night :)
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Got a good playlist going last night while stoned. Consisted of

Isis (Holy Tears, Maritime)
    Don't forget Beginning of the End and The Tower

Also, all of Master of Reality.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Why is weed such an intimidating drug? I hate how the anti-drug people paint it to be a worse drug to cocaine...smart asses. "Marijauna is a gateway drug. If you try it, you will try cocaine, and you will try heroin, and you will die!"

Seriously though, trying to talk to my friend, and she says she'll drink with me all day, but will never smoke with me. I spent a minute trying to tell her to have an open mind, seeing as I'm not a big drinker, but I'd be open drink with her if she wanted..Soon gave up on that one.
    image Photobucket
    pot can be a gateway drug...it doesn't mean you will do other shit...but being exposed to the game and dealers will eventually expose you to other shit and if you like getting high you may try other shit.....but its not weeds fault...weed ftw
    i have a friend katie who was against weed until she was like 20 then i got her to smoke and has nothing against it lol...shit every time i talk to her she talks about wanting to smoke but she can't cause shes breastfeeding
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    My friends and I rolled literally the fattest blunt I have ever seen yesterday, about as thick as a thumb. I got absolutely high to the point where all my friends were staring at me and talking to me but I was just in a different world completely. And then I ate half a brownie before I went home.
    I knew the second wind had hit me when the picture of Mozart in this video I was watching started frightening me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZD9nt_wsY0

And I still have half a brownie to eat today! Yesss.
    Burn down with this really cute chick earlier...I just dropped her off so I'm still feeling it lol. Now that I got her to smoke it once, I believe we've made some progress haha
    image Photobucket
    lol nice don't let her use you for your weed tho...unless she give up the poon.....if she does then fuck it let her use u all you want
    Yeah she's a pretty good friend though, it's not like she just showed up for the weed.

I remember a similar story like that with Cam lol
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So yeah a few days ago I ended up getting some gooood headie nuggets and this stuff is stinkyyyy.

The only thing that sucks is right now I have a sinus infection and its tough for me to be able to smoke.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    iv got a cold...but i be smoking lol
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Smoked for the first time in over a year Friday night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    We also took a seed and put it in the grounds where we were smoking, and then named it Gandalf. Doubt anything will happen lol
    image Photobucket