Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    aint no white people i ever meant call it Kush just one niggalovin bitch i know.... we call it Killer or Dirt...... :/
    I've heard it called Kill before, like "Yo, I got dat Kill!", but out here, it's usually either Loud or Kush, Reggie Bush for Regs, and Schwag for brown shit.
    we stay loud, lil homie. :bz
    B-)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dude um serious, you come to these parts talkin Kush and reggie and shit people will look at you funnae

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Most of the people I buy from call it headie nug/headies.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    where the crap do you live, catz? amish country?
    thats bout 20 miles north of meh yeah.......

[-(

blue turbins

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    where the crap do you live, catz? amish country?
    Quick Catz send her another fb request, she wants to know where you live d00d.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    edited March 2012
    We call it headies for good shit mids or middies for ok and dirt or schwag for anything else. Some people call it bomb or nuggets or skunk.
    And I have charged people more for calling it dumb things because if I think your dumb I'll take advantage of it, how is that retarded?
    YOU'RE*
    you'll never get that one right eh?
    On my iPad I have to hit an extra button to put the ' so I just don't, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

iPads arent computers u know cordin to abby

[-(

blue turbins

We call it headies for good shit mids or middies for ok and dirt or schwag for anything else. Some people call it bomb or nuggets or skunk.
    And I have charged people more for calling it dumb things because if I think your dumb I'll take advantage of it, how is that retarded?
    when [peepz try to take advantage of meh i lock em in meh basement :-?

[-(

blue turbins

when [peepz try to take advantage of meh i lock em in meh basement :-?
    Ya but you're an experienced smoker, I wouldn't tax you
    thats true tho...any 16 year old that came to buy from me if he called it loud i would think i could rip him off
    The first person to call smoke loud that buys from me,.... I'm chargin an extra $20.
    At least I'm not alone on this
    Bunch of terrible shady ass dealers in here. Glad I know I got good hook ups that I trust.
    Bunch of terrible shady ass dealers in here. Glad I know I got good hook ups that I trust.
    Not shady I just don't like dumb people. If your dumb enough to get taken advantage of it's you're fault. I would never do that to a friend, I actually do whatever I can to help them out. My friends don't do dumb things or they wouldn't be my friends.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    >cheapest half he can get is 200
    >calls his guy a good hookup
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Some people think the term loud is lame. Leave it at that and go smoke a bowl
    imageimage
    Not shady I just don't like dumb people.
    You must REALLY fucking hate yourself then.

Also, using a different term for weed that your salty ass doesn't like doesn't make someone stupid, retard.

And Todd, prices are different depending on where you are. $100 for a half O? That's fucking unheard of. An eighth is $60.
    I forget what all the prices back in my area were...been around 6 years since I've been around that and the prices
    imageimage
    Crush = discounts
    imageimage
    i got an eighth of loudness for 40 the other day. weed dude has a crush on me doe.
    My main dude will sometimes hook me up with eighths of loud for $50, but there's certain times he can't do it, like when he every so often gets a hold of medical shit.