Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    lol 150 a 1/2....the very most iv payed over the last year is 140...and its not often its even that high...usually around 100....and its all about as good as you can get
    fuck i want to get halfs for 100
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    i didnt Satan did but abby thinks I'm Satan or he's tarded or sompin :-??
    Sorry I was high as fuck before I went to comic con. Not catz Satan, why the fuck would you call it loud.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I woke up this morning to my friend pointing at a piss stain on his jeans. I also had no idea where I was, but I'm glad I didn't piss myself.
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    lol every once and a while i miss those days lol
    nothing like trying to patch together your night by figuring out what each buddy remembers
    who cares what he calls it? calm down and smoke another one.
    It just sounds dumb I don't really care but catz is smarter than calling it loud. He's not black and doesn't really listen to rap so why would he.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im loud n proud %%-
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    It just sounds dumb I don't really care but catz is smarter than calling it loud. He's not black and doesn't really listen to rap so why would he.
    i call it scoobiez as in Scooby Snackz :-?? so if y00z on teh phone wif me and I say come over we'll scoob or have a scooby u know

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited March 2012
    still wasn't catz that called it loud lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm blacker than all of you
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You a SHHHHH, keep it down boy.......AND IM'MA "FUCK YOU, BLOW DAT LOUD", BOY!
    i call it scoobiez as in Scooby Snackz :-?? so if y00z on teh phone wif me and I say come over we'll scoob or have a scooby u know
    That's a new one lol
    I call it scoobies whenever i get weed in my mouth from a Hit
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy. I'm that nigga in the alley. I'm your doctor, when in need. Want some coke, have some weed. You know me, I'm your friend. Your main boy, thick and thin. I'm your pusherman. I'm your pusherman. 8-X
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    got a half of some purple rhino shit last night **==
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Faggots gonna stay salty and ignorant.

Anyways, gonna blow some LOUD after I get off Insanity. You motherfuckers get good deals. It's $200 at the least no matter who I buy from for a half a zip of loud.
    Faggots gonna stay salty and ignorant.

Anyways, gonna blow some LOUD after I get off Insanity. You motherfuckers get good deals. It's $200 at the least no matter who I buy from for a half a zip of loud.
    That's cause your dumb and call it loud so people know they can rip you off!

thats true tho...any 16 year old that came to buy from me if he called it loud i would think i could rip him off
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Distance stays winning lately.

And you nigguhs are retards. All my dealers call high end weed either Kush or Loud. I have one nigguh that calls it Dank.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    aint no white people i ever meant call it Kush just one niggalovin bitch i know.... we call it Killer or Dirt...... :/

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)