Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    grow some snow white
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    If we'd get rid of Erik this place would be less gay, less crying, and would be filled with more rainbows. Maybe if Erik smoked more he'd get that stick out of his ass and would find new words to use..now lets smoke a damn bowl
    Sounds good I'll pack it
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If we'd get rid of Erik this place would be less gay, less crying, and would be filled with more rainbows. Maybe if Erik smoked more he'd get that stick out of his ass and would find new words to use..now lets smoke a damn bowl
    Lol, you just described yourself, cunt. You cry on a daily basis and every single one of your posts is negative, woe is me, negative nancy bullshit. If you notice, I've gotten along with pretty much everyone except the same faggots that start with ME, on a daily basis. You, Abby, CF, UP, Etc. The crusty old men.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Every post of mine is not negative. Try again salty pretzel
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Every post of mine is not negative. Try again salty pretzel
    LOL.

Biggest paradox since Yonkers.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Keep your bitching out of this thread.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
    WTF does DESU mean anyways? :-??
    This. And does a cold badass mean a beer or ?
    imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    **==
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
    I didn't even know there was a beer named Badass o.O
    imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Desu (Japanese: です) is a Japanese word that is used by both fans of Japanese culture and those who mock the former. In most internet situations desu is used in spam attacks and thread derailments on forums and image boards alike. This use of the word is usually accompanied by an obnoxious anime girl with heterochromia, known as Suiseiseki, from the Japanese anime Rozen Maiden
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    hey ass holes....keep the fighting out of the weed thread!

also gary...if you flush your system like that the test will come back inconclusive...which even tho it is not a positive test it is also considered a failed test
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2012
    I haven't smoked in a few weeks :( I think I will probably buy some this weekend though
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jO_ncXj7RE

If you have not seen this movie... watch it.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    yeah thats a good one...but any one who likes pot should have seen that movie