Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im scared of synth piss because online peeps are saying they are testing for sex now and that the synth tests keep failing becuz of that... id rather just get real piss from a dood and pass without being scurred
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im scared of synth piss because online peeps are saying they are testing for sex now and that the synth tests keep failing becuz of that... id rather just get real piss from a dood and pass without being scurred

In that case, have a sober friend piss for you and keep it. Why pay for it?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    grindin n mindin /:)

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

read this and thats why ill pay

http://everythingurine.com/index.php?main_page=page_2

i just wanna be ease free and 100 percent sure, i dont mind paying
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    the job is like 2 hrs away so would you guys not take the piss to the interview and just hope they send me to a seperate location to take the piss test on a different day?
    They usually make you go within 24 or 48 hours ^so you don't have time to get shit out of your system. Last time I did it they sent me right from job to place, I failed lol. If they don't make you just keep it warm till the next day. Might suck having something attached to you for a day but not as bad as failing cause you don't have it.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    edited March 2012
    Weed stays in your sysyem for 28 days or longer depending on how much you smoke. Todays test are very advanced. Your piss has a certain gravity to it and if you try to alter it they will know and want to know why you are taking this or that( golden root..etc.). If you want to pass there are 2 things you can do. Either get some clean piss and keep it in a little plastic bottle taped to you somehow so it keeps body temp or call NORML and tell them on the phone what is up and maybe they can direct you to the right shit that will alter your test. I did call them when I use to smoke and they sold me these 2 pills that when taken with 32 ounces of water you will pass your test and it worked for me but that was a few years ago and the test are constantly changing for instance if the company you are applying for does a hair folicle test then you can expect to test positive for 3 months because that's how long shit stays in your hair. NORML.ORG.....go there and give them a call because you don't want to fail a test. It stays on your record for quite some time.
    Post edited by Me_ on
    Also quit smoking now until your test is done and drink lots of water.Atleast 2 gallons a day.
    it might stay on your record if you get fired from a long lasting job because of it but if you are getting interviewed for a job and you fail the drug test its not gonna go on any sort of record or anything
    it might stay on your record if you get fired from a long lasting job because of it but if you are getting interviewed for a job and you fail the drug test its not gonna go on any sort of record or anything
    Idk man. Everything is put in a fucking puter these days but I would def. call them and tell them you need to pass a test. They are there to help unlike most of the bullshit pages you find on the net today just trying to get your money. They are legit.

i dont need to call them im just bringing someone elses piss
    That will work just make sure you keep it on your skin so it reads the right temp otherwise they will go in with you and watch you piss.
    it comes with a warmer and temp strip
    it comes with a warmer and temp strip

**==
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Rolling up a fatty for a nice day of kayaking! 8-X
    Rolling up a fatty for a nice day of kayaking! 8-X
    This guy is kayacking and I'm getting ready for fucking snow! I swear I'm selling my house and moving to Florida this summer.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    wait...UP, you can test for sexual activity with urine?
    imageimage
    sex = male or female

not sexual activity

im gonna buy a home tst today to see if i can pass it, ive only smoked twice in a month maybe i can pass it straight up
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    wait...UP, you can test for sexual activity with urine?
    Wow your stupid! And I knew you were a slut, first thing you think is sexual, stupid slut
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i :x slutty womenz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)