Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    When I asked my dealer if he knew where to find acid, he told me to let him know if I find out. So yeah, not looking good right now.
    image Photobucket
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    When I asked my dealer if he knew where to find acid, he told me to let him know if I find out. So yeah, not looking good right now.
    i like next to NYC and Newburgh so finding drugs isnt the hard part its just getting to the drugs thats hard
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    hey up or jobe, i'll totally buy some of your weed if you bring it to mayhem haha
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    ;)
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I like acid better but I don't have the time for it anymore, shrooms are fun but fuck my stomach up realigned anymore, e is my favorite
    E > acid
    when E ACTUALLY WORKS yes it is better but e maybe its just here but its shit i feel nothing from it
    You might have low seratonin or your getting bad e, try Molly it's pure powder and much cleaner than pressed pills.
    I like acid better but I don't have the time for it anymore, shrooms are fun but fuck my stomach up realigned anymore, e is my favorite
    E > acid
    when E ACTUALLY WORKS yes it is better but e maybe its just here but its shit i feel nothing from it
    You might have low seratonin or your getting bad e, try Molly it's pure powder and much cleaner than pressed pills.
    i tried molly ONCE before but i do suspect it was balls molly but my group is defiantly gonna try that again i usually give ample time between rolls so i think it may just be bad pills cause usually ill feel a LITTLE rolly but i wont full on roll but lately its just nothing
    Really might be seratonin, do the others roll? Molly is weird it fucks you up bad but you can still kinda function. It's like you don't know your fucked up till you try to do something, unless you eat a bunch, I ate .5 gram on new years and was FUCKED UP!
    Really might be seratonin, do the others roll? Molly is weird it fucks you up bad but you can still kinda function. It's like you don't know your fucked up till you try to do something, unless you eat a bunch, I ate .5 gram on new years and was FUCKED UP!
    some do some dont so it must be serotonin levels is molly just as sensitive to serotonin levels idk if it being pure mdma makes it easier to roll off of
    edited January 2012
    some do some dont so it must be serotonin levels is molly just as sensitive to serotonin levels idk if it being pure mdma makes it easier to roll off of
    No all MDMA releases all the seratonin in your brain at once, pills are just cut to give you other feeling like tripping or speedy or dopey
    Wait why am I helping you when your a dick to me in other threads for no reason, never mind go buy more fake pills
    No all MDMA releases all the seratonin in your brain at once, pills are just cut to give you other feeling like tripping or speedy or dopey
    Wait why am I helping you when your a dick to me in other threads for no reason, never mind go buy more fake pills
    youre such a goose
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Abba in this thread > Abba in the other thread haha
    image Photobucket
    Abba in this thread > Abba in the other thread haha
    Hey if you go back and read zombie started that shit, I was just inviting people from pgh to party wit us at mayhem and she started so fuck it so did I. This is what I'm like on all the threads that don't contain zombie
    youre such a goose
    If your done being a dick I'll continue to help you so you don't get beat on pills again if not fuck it. I really do know what I'm talking about I sold shit for a long time.
    youre such a goose
    If your done being a dick I'll continue to help you so you don't get beat on pills again if not fuck it. I really do know what I'm talking about I sold shit for a long time.
    well im probably just going to wait longer between pills i DO enjoy the speedy trippy feel of e but i will defiantly try molly when i find it. i do e with the same people everytime and some of us still roll.
    youre such a goose
    well im probably just going to wait longer between pills i DO enjoy the speedy trippy feel of e but i will defiantly try molly when i find it. i do e with the same people everytime and some of us still roll.
    It shouldn't be both trippy and speedy oneor the other. If it's trippy it's almost like tripping on weak acid, visuals and all. Speed makes you move but mostly while sitting down. Molly is nice because you can usually taste it before buying. I only buy shit from people I know well so I havnt ever really had problems.
    youre such a goose
    It shouldn't be both trippy and speedy oneor the other. If it's trippy it's almost like tripping on weak acid, visuals and all. Speed makes you move but mostly while sitting down. Molly is nice because you can usually taste it before buying. I only buy shit from people I know well so I havnt ever really had problems.
    i usually get speedy but i had purple monkeys once and it really was both speedy and trippy it waved back and forth those were the most physically altering pills ive had and once we got a fresh batch of g points and they were incredibly ...idk how to put it spiritual i guess out of all the pills ive done

That's weird I never had that but it sounds fun as fuck. I got these green chanels,like the girl clothing brand, from Canada. They had mescaline in them, holy shit! My roommate was talikg to his hand he thought was a phone and we thought these pets my friend had got out but when we went to pick them up they disappeared. Probably most fucked up I ever was on e
    O and just a piece of advice, idk how old you are or whatever but it is a good idea to do shit like that with the same group. I know you said you do and that's good. Nothing is worse than losing something while tripping with people you don't trust or something bad happening and not having people you trust to get you help.
    O and just a piece of advice, idk how old you are or whatever but it is a good idea to do shit like that with the same group. I know you said you do and that's good. Nothing is worse than losing something while tripping with people you don't trust or something bad happening and not having people you trust to get you help.

yeah im 21 and and the group is my gf my best friend and my another real close friend and his gf, having a good group and a comfortable environment defiantly is awesome when i get a roll
    That's pretty much the group we had for a while till me and my boy broke up with our gfs just us three now. When we were 18-23 we had like 6 of us and every once in a while new people and it was always better just the 6 of us