Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    How easy is it to get a marijuana card in the state of Colorado?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Bianca, we should make our own Pokemon bong when you're here.

I'll but another one and we can put Pokemon stickers all over it.
    :-q
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    They have clinics where you walk in and pay 70 bucks and they give you a "check up" and then give you your card. Boom.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    They have clinics where you walk in and pay 70 bucks and they give you a "check up" and then give you your card. Boom.
    \m/ \m/
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited June 2011
    Has anyone here smoked too much so that everything started going hazy, shaky, start sweating, get really pale, start puking uncontrollably, and then pass in and out of consciousness?
    uhmm when i smoked laced shit on accident. you okay? lol
    Well that happened to me and I went to the hospital but it wasn't laced with anything. The drug test only came up with THC. So basically I took a hit and nothing happened for half an hour so I went for another hit but the guy apparently packed a 'monster hit' and I started all the symptoms I just posted

I'm fine now but there were multiple times where I thought I would die and I kept passing out
    Further jk. Everyone's first time is different. I know people who have had a similar reaction.
    Well I also had a can of beer and I researched online that some have had a similar reaction with weed and alcohol mixed..:.

I mean I was perfectly fine from the day or two before that when I got a buzz and that day when I took a hit. The second hit just knocked me out though
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    new bad of weed
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Looks like some very good smoke there!
    Could have been trimmed up a little better with more of the fan leaves cut off, but great looking weed nonetheless.

Does your smoke have a strain name to it?
    i never ask for names, i just ask to see the bud and decide for myself if its good. i dont trust anyone to give me a proper strain name and feel that they are just making shit up half the time
    ahhh good old cheech and chong
    edited June 2011
    \m/ \m/
    But here's the thing. I technically live in texas but every summer I go up to Boulder CO to stay with my uncle for 2-3 months. I've had a Colorado license since I was 15. So the only thing I'm concerned about is will they question me living in a different state, and is it as easy for an 18 year old to get a card as it is anyone else?? I'm goin up to CO in a week and I'd like to see what I can do..
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Has anyone here smoked too much so that everything started going hazy, shaky, start sweating, get really pale, start puking uncontrollably, and then pass in and out of consciousness?
    Well that happened to me and I went to the hospital but it wasn't laced with anything. The drug test only came up with THC. So basically I took a hit and nothing happened for half an hour so I went for another hit but the guy apparently packed a 'monster hit' and I started all the symptoms I just posted

I'm fine now but there were multiple times where I thought I would die and I kept passing out
    You gotta trust the people you smoke with first of all. If you have in the back of your mind that it could be laced depending on the type of person you are, your mind can take over to the point where youre just so worried/paranoid you start freaking out.

But yes drinking can cause what I call the "spins" when mixed with weed but just 1 beer you must be a lightweight. Also if that happens again eat something and I bet you'll feel better. Overall just enjoy your high and don't try to fight it.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

Lol you just started smoking and I'm guessing your parents already found out. Sucks.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    \m/ \m/
    But here's the thing. I technically live in texas but every summer I go up to Boulder CO to stay with my uncle for 2-3 months. I've had a Colorado license since I was 15. So the only thing I'm concerned about is will they question me living in a different state, and is it as easy for an 18 year old to get a card as it is anyone else?? I'm goin up to CO in a week and I'd like to see what I can do..
    That i dont know man. I mean if you have a Colorado ID it should be good. And a bunch of my friends got theirs the day they turned 18 so I dont see why not.
    Why? When there's a plentiful amount of dank weed in CO for cheaper. Plus, me carrying around 2-3 months worth of pot over state lines doesn't sound very appealing hahaha.
    Let's see,..3 months worth of smoke.
    How much would that be?

Let's get super high and say an 1/8 per day.
    So under an oz per week. 1/4lb per month, 3/4lb for 3 months.
    Ya that is a lot of weed to hang onto.

I know you have had that much weed in your hands at one time tho.
    i certainly have, i've also had a key of blow in my hands one time
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I smoked in multiple seshes per day, I'd probably go through 3/4 in 3 months. When I have a ton of weed on me though I tend to just smoke without end. It's only once I realize I'm cutting through that I stop.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I think I'd rather bring bud back from Colorado lol. No checkpoints.

Lol you just started smoking and I'm guessing your parents already found out. Sucks.
    That they did =/

That they did =/
    Lol well it's not that bad.