Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Open windows, turn of fans, spray lots of smelly shit, stop making rookie mistakes.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    1st one wasn't mine.
    This one, I understand. But I don't get why the joint had to smell up the place.

I have to do all this without things getting out of the ordinary. The area is a small space at the top of the steps where three bedrooms, a bathroom and the laundry room meet. The best I have is randomly walking out and respraying it throughout the night. I've covered my room in spray with fans going and windows open..not too much of a problem.
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    You should be ok. Duh, joints smell more. A bowl you can cover and the only smoke is why you exhale out the window. Joints stay burning, can't be covered, smoke goes evrywhere AND IT STINKS UP YOUR HOUSE! If you're trying to be discreet, one hitters or bowl are the only way to go.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Joint = worst thing to ever happen to me.

Right now, I think I'm in major fucked land. I smoked a joint in my room by the window. Mind you I've smoked in my room many a time through chillum and bowl. I used to do it under a blanket by my window, but I've noticed that it not even the blanket smells, so I didn't have to worry about it. Well I just smoked a joint right by the fucking window. About an hour later my step sister walks in and says she can smell it from her room. I'm trying to get rid of the smell, but I have no clue...nothing is working.
    lol what did your step sister say
    I see what you're saying Jobeman, I really do...but I thought about that, but I apparently not enough. Like I held the joint out the window as far as I could. The shitty part is I was talking to my friend about either smoking it while we were out, but decided to hold it until I got home. Well if I get caught it will be shitty but nothing surprising, I'm pretty sure my moms just been waiting to bust me. If she gets pissed I'll toss more fun facts out like my lack of religion...might as well get all the bad out at once.
    image Photobucket
    edited June 2011
    Her and her friend walk in and her friend says "You realize the smell is covering the house right?" So I jumped up and started spraying, the just started laughing and I told them to shut the fuck up and go back to her room. The funny part is I've actually sold them weed before... Anyway It's upstairs, it's a tiny space where my room, her room, bathroom, parents room, and laundry room are all within an arms reach. To make things worse, my moms door was open....The whole thing is really just funny by now. I'm trying to spray quietly in a small ass area.
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Lol at least she was cool about it. My brother would have narked on me so fast.

But i've hot boxed my room before and then just opened the door and turned the fan on and sprayed a little with my mom sleeping next door and she didn't say anything to me about it, so i bet you'll be good.
    edited June 2011
    Hoping so... It's just hard when you're parents are used to your habits...and mine is my room never smelling like anything good/bad, and never sleeping with the door open. Yet that's looking like the only way to fix this.

Well I'm gonna walk out again in a minute and check the damage

Edit 2: I like how this whole time I've managed to watch The Pimp Chronicles
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    anyone know where i could find a skull glass piece ive been lookin errwhere online.....i wantz a skull bong!!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    It's not bad to order bongs online?
    Just a question
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Question for those of you who have moved with drug paraphernalia. I'll be moving to DC in two months and I need to get my pieces back east. What's the best way to do it?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    But...you're buying a bong....on the Internet....
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For tabbaco use...
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    And who says you are using it for weed? Tabbaco? Hookah? Thats like getting in trouble for buying a beer bong online. For all they know youre using it to chug grape soda. Its only paraphenilla (sp?) if they can prove you used it to smoke weed. Until then its a giant glass bottle.
    And who says you are using it for weed? Tabbaco? Hookah? Thats like getting in trouble for buying a beer bong online. For all they know youre using it to chug grape soda. Its only paraphenilla (sp?) if they can prove you used it to smoke weed. Until then its a giant glass bottle.
    Paraphernalia may be my least favorite word to spell in the English language. I think it changes every single fucking time I want to spell it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I would like to know as well.

I'm looking to buy a piece in NYC in August.
    I love winning with women